Ras id#31367 - riyo

Dear Traders,

Welcome to my forex signal RAS ID#31367. I will answer any question regarding my signal here.

Regards,

Thyristor

what's your max DD on your signal?

Thyristor:
Dear Traders,

Welcome to my forex signal RAS ID#31367. I will answer any question regarding my signal here.

Max DD

vocc242:
what's your max DD on your signal?

Hi vocc242,

Thank for your query. My signal has just started on 15 May 2010 with deposit USD 5000, up to now it has max drawdown USD 85.92 or about 1.72% of deposit. This data I captured from detailed statement report function of MT4.

I will keep you and everyone here updated regarding max DD of this signal in weekly basis.

Regards,

Thyristor

Looks good so far

It looks good so far. But I will monitor for at least 3 months before deciding to subcribe...

http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/31367

Brokers?

Hi

I'm interested in your signals especially as they seem well suited to smaller accounts - you mention it uses a 4 digit broker - would it not work with 5 digits as I use Alpari.

Thanks

Lee

Hi Leeb,

First thank for your interest in my signal. It should be no problem whether you use 4-digits or 5-digit broker since we use rentasignal buyer/seller ea as bridge and not placing my EA directly into your MT4 platform. If you have any question to ask, feel free to contact me.

Regards

Thyristor

leeb:
Hi

I'm interested in your signals especially as they seem well suited to smaller accounts - you mention it uses a 4 digit broker - would it not work with 5 digits as I use Alpari.

Thanks

Lee

Performance Report 24 June 2010

Dear All,

There are two factors that I monitor consistently: max floating loss and profit factor. Max floating loss represent the highest risk that my signal faced since it starts trading. This is calculated by subtracting the lowest value from its peak net asset value. Profit Factor is the profit generated by profitable trades divided by the losses generated by losing trades. Both parameters represent the outlook of signal performance stability. If those parameters frequently have big change from time to time, it means that (1) the signal is not stable or only consistent during specific market condition (the strategy is not consistent), (2) the seller changes its risk factor from time to time (the seller is not consistent).

Statistics up to 24 June 2010:

Max floating loss: $306.79 (5.6%)

Profit Factor: 2.74

Forex is risk/reward game where what you need is consistency. Please pay attention to this matter.

Regards,

Thyristor

Fuzzy Algorithm

Dear Traders,

There are some of you asking me about my trading concept and how fuzzy system can make decision and place correct orders to trade.

I use fuzzy clustering technique that will separate currency pairs in several groups based on their correlation. These groups are treated differently from the others. A group which has a best output will win and place the order accordingly. There are several if-then rules auto generated from adaptive fuzzy membership functions.

Best Regards

Thyristor

RentASignal - Scheduled Upgrade

Dear Traders,

Please be advised that RentASignal will perform an upgrade to its system after the market closes on Friday, July 2 at GMT 1:00am.

Best Regards,

Thyristor

Performance Report 2 July 2010

Dear Traders,

Last week trading was not that good due to some news happen and affect market psychology. However we still made profit about $12.21.

Statistics up to 2 July 2010:

Profit Factor: 2.38

Forex is risk/reward game where what you need is consistency. Please pay attention to this matter.

Regards,

Thyristor

Performance Report 12 July 2010

Dear Traders,

Last week we collected more than 200 pips.

Statistics up to 12 July 2010:

Profit Factor: 2.47

Regards,

Thyristor

Reason: