BOSS and BOSS Turbo

Dear Friends,

I'm opening this thread for you to discuss our signals, BOSS and BOSS Turbo.

We feel that these signals have a lot of potential for those interested in longterm success with logical profits and drawdowns. Its of course up to you to choose your risk levels according to your character and current portfolio.

Please visit the RAS pages for more details and feel free to post or PM me any questions.

BOSS | Rent a Signal

BOSS Turbo | Rent a Signal

Good luck

hi,

what amount of equity do you recommend using 0.01 lot/trade?

thx

sliffy:
hi,

what amount of equity do you recommend using 0.01 lot/trade?

thx

For BOSS we recommend $1,000 as a very safe size. (thats 1:1 levelage by the way)

Right now you can also do a 0.1 multiplier, if you have $1,000, for BOSS Turbo, which would probably mean 0.02 lots (we have a max lot size of 0.17 in a $10,000 account).

We recommend to set the multiplier instead of using fixed lots sizing.

Feel free to ask any additional questions.

Dear Friends,

We made new equity highs this week with BOSS, after a short drawdown. We feel its an excellent time to start trading our system(s), since the market is very likely to continue making large swings until the crisis is really over.

Don't miss out on the next push upwards, join now! http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/30849

I'm going to start posting 90 day screenshots of the equity so you can get a better idea of how these systems perform.

Here are the current 90 day views. These will be static (not updated) in order to be objective.

After 10-12 months I will collect all the 90 day screenshots and post them in a single post.

Dear friends, our systems are starting to stand out from the crowd! We are only in our first few weeks and we have made it to first page.

Our high risk demo account is up 30% in 2 weeks of trading (we don't offer these signals to the public, but we use the same concepts as BOSS and BOSS Turbo)

If the currencies continue their big swings we are confident that we will continue to have nice profits

Good Trading to All

A small update.

BOSS has made 741 USD since the start while BOSS Turbo has made 146. The fact that both signals are profitable reinforces my belief of having a good system.

I'd like to remind you that our goal is to have a profit of 20-50% by the end of the year and not get rich quick.

Of course you can crank up the risk according to your appetite.

Regards

Amazing results this week. Made it to the first page again! BOSS has an account balance of +1,333 USD (almost the same pips) and Turbo has +540. Conditions have not been great for Turbo but it can easily have double the profit in the next few weeks, if the right conditions arise.

It might be a good idea to subscribe to this thread (Thread Tools, top right) as we may see some good moves in the following months.

Thanks

Here is a view of BOSS since starting on RAS in March 2010

You can see the equity is clearly in an uptrend.

Files:

August

Doesn't appear you are having a very good week with Boss Turbo, eh?

Low volume is where the systems drawdown. They need volatility but also volume. I will probably not trade during September as historicaly its a low volume month.

Regards

Reason: