FX WORLD System (RAS ID:30717) - page 4

It will only trade 0.1 lots

This wouldn't be a problem if it only took the trades that you do, but it takes 2 for every one that you trade. I turned off the EA and it still keeps trading. It closed lots of trades at a loss. I am pretty certain that something weird is happening with Rentasignal. I still have not heard back from them.

So, I will stop the trading and hope it goes back up so I can recoup some of my losses.

I just don't know why it doesn't follow your signals.

sounds like you have RAS ea installed on 2 charts maybe?

information

give me more information plz

bhushana:
I turned off the EA and it still keeps trading.

I think - you are trading 1 account using 2 copies of metatrader. It happened something with VPS: when login 2 times on the desktop so I will have 2 desktops with double copies of Metatrader.

If you are on VPS - restart it.

If you are at home/work trading - close 1copy of Metatrader which is usin same metatrader's account.

I cannot turn it off

I am trying to turn it off. All the platform are closed but it continues to open trades but does not close any. It will not let me put SL on them. I close them and it continues to open trades. My account is going down fast. More than $1000 since yesterday. Please cancel my subscription and stop the madness for my account.

The other problem is that I can log into all of the RAS site except for the support then it says my email is not registered. I have had a terrible day!!

Thanks for your help

May be - some other your Metatrader opened somewhere?

I had this case personally many years ago: login to VPS once, then closed (or forgot to close), then login the other time ... and I saw some window as a "session ...." and the time ...as 2 desktops were created ...

It was fixed by restarting.

Thanks for your reply

Thanks Newdigital,

It finally seems to be trading in sync with FXWorld. Now, I just hope that it doesn't open too many trades as my account is only worth $5400 now and it will not let me trade .01 lots. That is why I was trying to stop the trading so I can change to a micro account.

I still cannot login to cancel the trading. I don't think my account is enough to keep trading 0.1 lots with so many trades open at the same time. Can you send me a link to do this?

Thanks for your help

This signal?

FX WORLD | Rent a Signal

As I see - it is 78 open trades now ...

I went to his advanced stats FX WORLD Stats | Rent a Signal and I see that he is trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY.

If you are trading all 4 pairs simultaniously (same with vendor) so your Annual Forecast Grow will be 6,786 with 78 simultanious open trades, min lot size = 0.01 and max = 1.

GBPUSD.

Annual Forecast Grow will be 416 with 13 simultanious open trades:

EURUSD:

Annual Forecast Grow will be 4,860 with 8 simultanious open trades:

USDJPY

Annual Forecast Grow will be 2804 with 30 simultanious open trades:

USDCHF is neative for equity now (for open trades):

So, you can login to RAS website and stop trading all the pairs except EURUSD. Also - ask the vendor about: how often you will have lot size = 1 for EURUSD.

And consult with vendor first about: can you stop some pair (may be it is correlation system or something).

Because it was 8 simultanious trades only for EURUSD with good ROI so it is very profitable for EURUSD as I see.

Files:

bhushana:
Helppppppp! I cannot get RAS to stop trading. Removed EA, shut down platform, cancelled my subscription and it continues to open losing trades. when i tried to open a suppport ticket I got the following message, "Unable to submit the ticket; you do not have the permissions required to submit tickets on this support desk."

My problem is that I thought my account would open mini lots but the smallest it will open is 0.1 which is $1 per pip. My account was $6000 and cannot handle the drawdown which has cost me almost $1300.

I just want to stop the trading so that I can put it on a micro account.

Dont write here.. You written to customer service.

Good Day.

bhushana:
I only had the EA on the GBPUSD pair and it opened mostly USDCHF trades. How can I stop it from trading USDCHF? Thanks

The EA is not tie to any pair, doesn't matter what pair you put it on. The EA is only use to receive trading signal, not to trade a specific pair.

Reason: