Stcm strategy is the best solutuion for conservative traders

Dear subscribers,

Expert ID : FXGLOBALCAPITAL

ID: 21887

Signal : STCM STRATEGY

please visit my signal stats and performance at this link STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal

Dear valued subscribers,

i have been trading the Forex Market for more than 6 years ,i traded OPM [other people money ] before and currently my system is being tested to join a team traders in a financial institution to trade investor funds..

i'm offering my service first to share my successful experience in Forex Market with anyone seeks honest and reliable signal by a professional trader .

i decided to open this thread to offer a high quality service for the increasing numbers of my subscribers.

this thread is dedicated to answer any question regarding my signal [STCM STRATEGY] and offering the best support for all my subscribers as well as my future subscribers .

STCM STRATEGY' SUBSCRIBERS MUST FOLLOW THE RULES OF THIS SIGNAL FOR MORE PROFITABLE TRADING.

i will write down important rules that must be followed strictly by my subscribers in the next post.

thank you all my valued subscribers for having faith in my high quality signals.

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

good gains today

Dear subscribers,

today was a good day ,i hope you all happy.

thanks

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

another profitable day

Dear subscribers and visitors,

here we go again to new profitable day ,i hope you all closed your positions with the same profits and pips i get today ,now it's time to go and get some rest after a profitable day..

i have waited to hunt as many pips after i shorted the cable today for nearly 65 pips.

it was swift trade and profitable ,this is my out stading trading style what i call short term trade with safety for the conservative serious trader.

happy trading

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

Stcm strategy id 21887 the lowest draw down for your equity

dear subscribers and visitors ,give it a try and take a look at my performance at the following link:

http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/21887

this signal is only for conservative traders who want geometric growth along with the lowest draw down for their accounts just to keep your equity growing smoothly with good annual return.

this signal always uses tight stop loss order ,i don't use more than 60 pips stop loss ,as there is no point to place more than 60 pips stop (if i'm wrong i get out immediately by using tight stop loss ,because the Market is always right and i'm always the Market's follower.

BY USING TIGHT STOP LOSS STCM STRATEGY KEEPS YOU AWAY FROM THE UNBEARABLE STRESS OF RIDING LOSING POSITION WITH BIG STOP LOSS AND UNACCEPTABLE DRAW DOWN LEVELS.

AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE FOLLOWING LINK STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal STCM STRATEGY USES NEW TRADING APPROACH TO KEEP THE EQUITY CURVE AS SMOOTH AND GROWING STEADLY.

your comments are always welcomed

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

how many pairs you trade at one time? what will be average dd like?

when you say conservative, what will be the average return a month?

what is your recommended spread for pair gbpjpy, gbpaud, eurjpy

thanks.

amsads:
how many pairs you trade at one time? what will be average dd like?

when you say conservative, what will be the average return a month?

what is your recommended spread for pair gbpjpy, gbpaud, eurjpy

thanks.

Hello amsads,

thank you for your questions .

as i stated in my presentation and rules above most of the time i have one active position in the Market but sometimes when i spot a good chance i open 2 position at a time with 2 uncorrelated pairs because the most important advantages of my strategy that it protects your account from floating draw down by keeping your exposure to the Market under control by openning one or 2 positions at a time with a tight stop loss not exceeding 60 pips most of the time as well as i do not have overnight open positions.

as to answer your second question ,yes my strategy is conservative and all the trades are triggered manually takes into account the volatility in the Market and the draw down level ,therefore STCM strategy STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal aiming for a realistic monthly target of 10 % return but according to the Market condition the monthly return can be changing between 2% and 7% i have to take whatever the Market offers me .

as for your third question ,because i have changed my broker recently from GCITrading to IBFX i recommend 6 pips spread for GBP/JPY and 4PIPS spread for EUR/JPY BECAUSE this is my current broker spread i'm trading with IBFX .

my strategy philosophy is to be conservative by placing reasonable stop loss and take small gains than to be aggressive chasing big gains and get catastrophic draw down levels,,,,, which strategy is better to be aggressive or to be conservative and realistic?

the Market teaches us valuable lessons and we must get it's message.

best regards

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

Dear subscribers,

i'm sorry to inform you that i'm thinking of raising my subscription price from $100 to $130 [at the beginning of next June-1 2010 ]to reflect the real value and sophistication of my signal[STCM STRATEGY]

any comments will be welcomed

STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

i wish you all on the same boat.

Dear subscribers.

i wish you ALL making a lucrative trade now after i gave you a signal to buy the GBP/JPY YESTERDAY IN ASIAN SESSION AS THE GBP/JPY NOW HAS GAVEN ME OVER 170 PIPS AND I HAVE JUST CLOSED MY LONGS AT 141.50 AND GOT A VERY PROFITABLE DAY.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND I WILL GO ON PROVIDING YOU WITH THE BEST PERFORMANCE USING MY SIGNAL STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal STAY TUNED.

HAPPY TRADING.

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

welcome back

Dear subscribers and visitors.

here we go again ,i wish you all spent happy holidays .

STCM STRATEGY STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal is back again to generate you the best conservative trades.

stay tuned ,tomorrow will be very important day ,because most banks are open after the holidays and massive currencies volatility are expected ..

thank you all for your valued trust and i promise you to offer the best i can.

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

Dear subscribers and visitors,

i wish you all enjoyed trading with the profitable signals generated by STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal and i wish you all happy weekend.

i will be back to trading the next Monday to begin another exciting trading week

kind regards,

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

hello ,subscribers ,

i wish you have locked in 83 pips profits of shorting the EUR/JPY last friday

it was nice selling signal generated by STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal

i hope you spent a happy weekend ,and get ready for more profitable signals

best regards ,

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

Reason: