Mandarine indicators modes - page 2

Mandarine Scalp Setup

Heres my attempt to setup a scalping template using the information found here. Added a few things 5ema and 40ema, DMI, Gold-miner, Fractals, labtrend 4.1, fibopiv lines with 78.6 line that i found on 5min chart works well to scalp with if the price hits the 78.6 and price just right at 5ema and 40ema bellow go long and vice versa. most all indys included found here on tsd. It may be a bit overkill but basically yellow lines warning that it may go down aqua warning it may go up. And use absolute strength with overbought and oversold lines + wilders dmi to help pick exits/entry's.

This is all up to date with latest changes from mrtools. Thanks mrtools for a great system! and TSD for trying to help us make pips.

Files:
1hniteuser.gif  50 kb
mand1.zip  276 kb

Mandarinesystembeta indicator: setup, installation and template

Please find the template (attached) for Mandarinesystembeta indicator.

How to install:

- download 3 indicators from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180090

- place those 3 indicators in indicators folder of your Metatrader's directory;

- compile in MetaEditor;

- download template file from this post;

- place this file in template folder in your Metatrader's directory (form example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\templates).

- open Metatrader, open H1 chart, right mouse click on the chart and load this template. And indicator will be loaded with correct settings.

Please note: forex calendar on the left side of the chart including broker's time zone - working only when market is open (does not work on the weekends).

How to change template or create your own template - read this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

Files:

Ind_Mandarine_T3 basic-3b - setup, installation and template

Please find the template (attached) for Ind_Mandarine_T3 basic-3b.

How to install:

- download 2 indicators from this post and NonLagMA_v7.1.1 indicator from this post.

- place those 3 indicators in indicators folder of your Metatrader's directory;

- compile in MetaEditor;

- download template file from this post;

- place this file in template folder in your Metatrader's directory (form example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\templates).

- open Metatrader, open H1 chart, right mouse click on the chart and load this template. And indicator will be loaded with correct settings.

Some explanation of the settings:

if T3Original = true so it will calculate T3 the original Tillson way; if T3Original = false so it will calculate the Fulks/Matulich modified way (same as with Mandarinesystembeta indicator).

By the way - I like Fulks/Matulich modified way more.

Example with T3Original = true:

Example with T3Original = false:

Please note: forex calendar on the left side of the chart including broker's time zone - working only when market is open (does not work on the weekends).

How to change template or create your own template - read this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

How to trade.

Basicly - there are 2 ways about how to trade this system.

I describe it later (when market will be opened).

Mandarine Sys.

Added a box you can set as far back as you wish, what it does or is doing is telling you the range, the way i am using it in the picture is showing me last weeks range, and i also cleaned up the comments somewhat.

Mandarine

Not a bad day so far for Mandarine manual trading so far up going from 250 pips to 225 pips to the good so far on 2 trades.

Files:

basic rules

Hi, could someone explain the basic rules of Mandarin trading for me, or point me to an existing thread

rgds

Peter

peterke:
Hi, could someone explain the basic rules of Mandarin trading for me, or point me to an existing thread

rgds

Peter

Hi Peter,

On Mandarine it will give arrow for buy or sell actually its a 5x20 ma cross with a 5 period T3 cross the other 2. We modified it to use the fib pivots on the Ea so am also using them for manual trading and it is working pretty good so far, when manually trading usually prefer to only trade between support3 or support 1 for buys and resistance3 and resistance1 for sells if you get buy or sell arrow with non lag heiken ashi trend in that area pretty good chance for profitable trade, I kinda cheated on my last 2 trades got an arrow between pivot and s1 on both pairs and took the buy.Anyway think that pretty much explains it, any more questions or if i forgot to explain something, please feel free to ask!

Alert

can someone add an alert to the signal mandarine indy.

cheers

There is alert.

In the version I am using (Ind_Mandarine_T3 basic-3b) - there is sound alert and some other alert.

In new Mrtools' version - it was aded email alert too.

-----------

Please find attached - some of the template which can be used with this new version https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180090

What is template and how to ue it? Read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

Reason: