MT4 to MT5 code converter - page 45

Hello Mladen, please convert
Thank you

Hello, help convert, in advance!!! Hi, please convert this indicator for MT5

Hello traders! i'm new in this forum...i came to it while i was looking for a way to convert two of my favorite indicators from mq4 to mq5.

i will forever be grateful to anyone who helps me in this endeavour! Thank you very much, in advance! May we all become successful traders!

please help me uo convert my ea from mq4 to mq5

im very very thankful to anyone that helps me

and i will share how to use it

it simple ea but profit enough for me to use mq5 account

Files:
zx.mq4  57 kb

Hi there Mladen,

I have got a bunch of MT4 files suddenly converted into an zip file extension as attached picture.

When I try to open it, it only shows a few utf-8 character as attached picture.

Do you know of any issue that may have cause this to happen.

Thank for your supreme knowledgeable insight

Yours truly

AZRUL....

Hello can someone try to convert this mt4 indi to mq5 ? please

It is a Rsi Dashborad and  i can´t convert with the scrip , always says file not found .

thanks in advance 

Files:
DC_evi.mq4  21 kb

AZRUL AZMI:

Hi there Mladen,

I have got a bunch of MT4 files suddenly converted into an zip file extension as attached picture.

When I try to open it, it only shows a few utf-8 character as attached picture.

Do you know of any issue that may have cause this to happen.

Thank for your supreme knowledgeable insight

Yours truly

AZRUL....

As far as I see you got a ransomware virus. I do not remember now, but if I recollect correctly there were a few that were working that way.

Check here for start (that was the first result of a google search) : https://sensorstechforum.com/zip-files-virus-remove-restore-data/

.zip Files Virus (Unlock92 Zipper) – How to Remove It and Restore Data
.zip Files Virus (Unlock92 Zipper) – How to Remove It and Restore Data
  • Ventsislav Krastev
  • sensorstechforum.com
This article has been created in order to help explain what is the .zip files ransomware virus and how to remove it from your computer plus how you can unlock files, archived by it. The .zip files virus is a variant of Unlock92 ransomware viruses. The .zip file extension is used by this malware variant after it attacks your computer so that you...

This simple indicator is in MT4, which only skipped a vertical line in previous periods. I want to use it in MT5. Please help me in turning it.  Thank you
Files:
vertical.mq4  2 kb

44654465:
This simple indicator is in MT4, which only skipped a vertical line in previous periods. I want to use it in MT5. Please help me in turning it.  Thank you
int start()
  {
//----

ObjectDelete(linename);
ObjectCreate(linename,OBJ_VLINE,0,iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,bar),SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_BID));
ObjectSet(linename,OBJPROP_STYLE,verticalstyle);
ObjectSet(linename,OBJPROP_WIDTH,verticalstyle);
ObjectSet(linename,OBJPROP_COLOR,verticalcolor);

//----
   return(0);
  }
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

Mladen Rakic, pls convert this indi to mq5. this indi very usefull for me to monitor my trading.

thanks alot

Files:
iExposure.mq4  9 kb
Reason: