MT4 to MT5 code converter - page 42

Sergey Golubev:

For information - 

Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/203200  

Sergey, thanks for the information.

I have bought this very long time ago and came across it on an old hard drive of mine. I have uploaded the files that I imported in MQL5 editor and was trying to change them. 

I have the original files, how would be best to proceed to try and change them to MQL5?

Thanks

marinr:

Sergey, thanks for the information.

I have bought this very long time ago and came across it on an old hard drive of mine. I have uploaded the files that I imported in MQL5 editor and was trying to change them. 

I have the original files, how would be best to proceed to try and change them to MQL5?

Thanks

No idea ... as far as I now - any decompiled (hacked) codes are not acceptable to publish on the forum (and on reelance as well).
May be, there is some coder to will agree to change decompile code to MT5 but it is outside this portal anyway.

pardalix:
What would you say are the main differences between MT5 or MT4? Because right now I use MT4 but don't know if I should change to MT5

MT5 is a few thousand percent better at back-testing.

MT4 is completely awful in comparison.

josemarcoss:

Rewrite MQL 4 to MQL 5 Script

A script which converts MQL 4 code to MQL 5 code was developed by Keiji and Circlesquares on the MQL4 forum.

First, download the following files and place them in your Metatrader 4 / experts / include folder

- mt4accountinfo.mqh

- mt4string.mqh

- mt4datetime.mqh

- mt4objects_1.mqh

- mt4timeseries_2.mqh

Now, place the latest version of the rewrite script and it in your Metatrader 4 / experts / scripts folder:

- mq4to5rewrite_sample_v4_2.mq4

After that you will need to place a mql4 indicator, script or ea which you want to convert to MQL 5 in your Metatrader 4 / experts / files folder. Now open Metatrader 4 and run the script, the script is located in the navigator window. As you can see you must first provide the exactly name (without extension) of your mq4 file and select if it is an indicator (0), EA (1) or script (2) file.

Now hit the "OK" button and if everything is done

After that go to your Metatrader 4 / experts / files folder and you will find the converted mq5 file there:

Now open this file with Metaeditor 5 in compile it.

Try to fix the errors with the MQL4 to MQL5 Porting Table and the last version of the translated MQL5 user guide.

All the required files is included in the ZIP

I tried to convert the indicator as above procedure but always it shows error like "file not found ,the last cannot open file,Could suggest me where is the mistake ?

Hello,

I hope someone is able to code this fibo channel indi from mql4 to mql5? Looks very promising indicator.

Files:

i wrong..

2018.12.01 16:59:58.989 'scripts\mq4to5rewrite_sample_v4_2' is not expert and cannot be executed

@BHANU have you figured this out, I have the same issue. file is found but cannot be opened.

Hi Help me convert these indicators from mq4-mq5
please
Thank you

dovandao3010:
Hi Help me convert these indicators from mq4-mq5

I have deleted all the attachments as they are ex4 files and cannot be modified

Hi Mladen,

Would you please convert this simple indicator to MT5

thanks

Files:
EA_HTF.mq4  3 kb
Reason: