MT4 to MT5 code converter - page 57

Eriks Karlis Sedvalds:

If it's not too late. :)

Can you please help me convert this mq4 to mq5 please i need it.

Peter555:
I need help in converting this mq4 indicator to mq5 please. 
Try to hire someones in freelance section

Hi i want to convert those indicators to Mt5 please, if someone can doit for me i woill be greatfull, i try with the program but couldnt succeed
Files:
Files.zip  97 kb

can anyone please help convert Mladen TMA+CG from mq4 to mq5..suggestion is welcomed
Files:

ntk2017:

here is the script I got it rewriten toMT5. I think a experienced coder can help with compiling easily, as errors seems to appear because command calling from 2 different libraries.

Because in the source code there are #include ... So we should copy the incude files in MT5/MQL5/Include too, but with this action ambigous objects issues come up

i am tried this but not work for me .

Please do need full

Can you please help me convert this mq4 to mq5 please. thanks very much

<Decompiled code deleted>

hftasu: Can you please help me convert this mq4 to mq5 please. thanks very much

That is decompiled code! Do not ask for help with decompiled code! It is against the rules! You could be banned!

Fernando Carreiro:

That is decompiled code! Do not ask for help with decompiled code! It is against the rules! You could be banned!

I don't know about this. Tks 

hftasu:
I don't know about this. Tks 
Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/203200  
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
  • www.mql5.com
I have been registered as a seller last 2 years, but last 2 days it looks like i can not use Freelance service...

Regarding the Bheurekso indicator, I made the conversion from MQ4 to MQ5, but it is having problems. If anyone can and wants to verify what happened, I am making available the code of what has been done so far.
Files:
Reason: