RAS ID: 22038 Excel - page 2

No problem giving you the log files.

It's to long for entering here.

Can I send you the text file as an attachment in a private mail?

HI odirlei,

many thanks for the reply - i have attached both expert log file, and mt4 log file - as you can see from the log files, no communication was received from RAS to close the 2 trades, untill i closed them manually!

I need to understand what element is causing this situation to arise before i would consider trading live with the signal.

I look forward to your analysis!

Files:
log.txt  8 kb
expert_log.txt  18 kb

ok.

Please, witch order numbers remains opened?

Regards.

HI,

the 2 trades that i had to close manually, were:

i have also attached my 2 day trading report with the trades highlighted in red

Files:
ras.zip  9 kb

cybermega:
HI,

the 2 trades that i had to close manually, were:

i have also attached my 2 day trading report with the trades highlighted in red

Hmmm... it is too bad.

I didn't find any problem associated with this orders. It seems that it wasn't processed by RAS, maybe you should contact RAS support for this.

Anyway, error 130 still is an issue and it would be a good idea to test with MT4 ECN.

Regards

Yes, i'm sure this is a broker/spread issue.

Thanks for your advise.

it means that this RAS signal can only be trade with an ECN broker or with The Collective (which doesn't accept new members for now).

I will stop this signal for now ($50 for testing it).

Well, I think I know the problem.

There are a lot of "Error: 130 - invalid stops"

This can be due burketshops didn't allow stop loss too close from quoted price and the provider is using ColletiveFx that is knowed by to be an ECN.

Since ColletiveFx is not opened to new accounts I advise you guys to do chose another kind of MT4 ECN to make your tests. Here is a list

MT4 ECN Forex brokers

Just to you know, I am not affiliated to this provider, I just whant to know the problem since may considerer to use it. I hope this helps.

Regards.

Likewise...im gonna keep testing this signal, but only on my collectivefx demo account to see how it goes.

Im still convinved that apart from the broker/spread issue there is also the issue of RAS not communicating with our platforms properly, as we all had traded left open, with no problems recorded for them in the logs.......

Reason: