HELP with Upper TF indicator - page 6

jack4599:
Dear Mladen,

Can you make an indicator same as SSL zones or RMI zone from the given RSI Multi.mq4 for upper time frame.

Thanks and Regards

Jack

Jack

That indicator is not suitable to be made as zones indicator (zones indicator can not show zones of multiple values)

Dear Mladen,

Thank you for your interest. I got your point if it only one single RSI value then it could have been done. Can you do it for RSI 21 value single or do we have a ready RSI zones nmc.mq4 for it.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Jack

Dear Mladen,

Do You have any good indicators for trading in Binary options manually.

pls share if you can.

Thanks and Regards

Jack

jack4599:
Dear Mladen,

Do You have any good indicators for trading in Binary options manually.

pls share if you can.

Thanks and Regards

Jack

Jack

I do not trade binary options (and I have never traded them). Better to get an answer from someone with experience in trading binary options

Dear Mladen,

Thank you for your reply but please post me get a good non repainting indicator for intraday trading and positional trading if you can as I need some good indicators for Metatrader.

Thanks and Regards

Jack

There are dozens if not hundreds of indicators that do not repaint.

Other than the semafor (a repainting indicator) I have posted what I believe to be good solid indicators at this link -

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961

An indicator has to be fully 'eye-friendly' to the user as do templates before seriously trading.

Regards

TEAMTRADER

jack4599:
Dear Mladen,

Thank you for your reply but please post me get a good non repainting indicator for intraday trading and positional trading if you can as I need some good indicators for Metatrader.

Thanks and Regards

Jack

Dear Teamtrader,

Thank you for your reply. I will surely try the indicator.

Thanks and Regards

Jack

Here is another indicator that I feel is deserving of using, nor does it repaint.

Repainting indicators do have their uses, specifically historically as a start of a trend line. Also useful in very short term scalping.

Good luck and stay patient.

TEAMTRADER

jack4599:
Dear Teamtrader,

Thank you for your reply. I will surely try the indicator.

Thanks and Regards

Jack

Dear Teamtrader,

Thank you for your indicator.

Thanks and Regards

Jack

Dear Mladen ,

I am attaching an indicator but I think it has some problems when we attach it in the new metatrader it is there it indicates the histogram but if you go from M1 to M5 then up to D1 and comeback again to M1 it becomes blank and it goes away from the indicators list. Can you please find what is wrong with this indi and why it happens. If you can pls rectify it I will be grateful.

Thanks and Regards

Jack

P.S : please also do let me know if it repaints or its non repainting.

Reason: