Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 149

mladen:

Maybe a possible solution. Try it out

Hmm, it depends on your type of trading. Trading mainly with volume ticks the smoothed version doesn't perform as good as the unsmoothed. Some narrow convergences and divergences are washed away (as the one from 19:45-21:45). As backing for trenderinos where to look for new trends it is definitely better.

mladen:

Maybe a possible solution. Try it out

Hi, would you so kind as to add divergence to it ?

Krelian likes to draw divergence lines all by him self, but I have no time for that with my 'simple' charts. 

Greets,

Wulong 

Wulong10:

Hi, would you so kind as to add divergence to it ?

Krelian likes to draw divergence lines all by him self, but I have no time for that with my 'simple' charts. 

Greets,

Wulong 

We know well the simplicity of your charts :)

and thanks for your visit at "Dynamic zones" thread on its 100 pages completion anniversary :)

regards

mntiwana:

We know well the simplicity of your charts :)

and thanks for your visit at "Dynamic zones" thread on its 100 pages completion anniversary :)

regards

Yes, I have a simple brain ...that's why I always do the most complicated things first, so the following tasks are a piece of cake.

So, let's celebrate with a cake, everybody gets a piece ! 

Mladen is it possible to bring this dynamic zone wpr on chart?

I would like to obtain something like in the pic. Please let me know. Thanks

Files:

thefxpros:

Mladen is it possible to bring this dynamic zone wpr on chart?

I would like to obtain something like in the pic. Please let me know. Thanks

Hi thefxpros

I think this will be suitable for you, it includes more than in that of your picture .... there are more on chart wpr versions too :)

regards

Wulong, I tried to make A/C with divs & convs, but somehow it doesn't work here (my skills are to low). Maybe it's the same issue as Value Chart. Obviously, there are nice and reliable divs & convs, but the indicator is a too unsmooth for automatic finding.

Oh, a cake :) Reminds my of Portal and GLaDOS (if somebody still knows it)

krelian99:

Wulong, I tried to make A/C with divs & convs, but somehow it doesn't work here (my skills are to low). Maybe it's the same issue as Value Chart. Obviously, there are nice and reliable divs & convs, but the indicator is a too unsmooth for automatic finding.

At least i don't know :)

and already i show you my doubts about that is too fast.

mntiwana:

At least i don't know :)

and already i show you my doubts about that is too fast.

Fast is good. On M5 and higher it's perfect for me. You see the divergences before the machine does, but you have to wait till current bar closes.

...but have some more ideas coming in...

krelian99:

Well, if the convergence-divergence does not fall from the sky, we will have to catch it by training our brain and eyes. It's like learning to type, or driving a car or learning a game, once your brain has created some 'new fields', it almost goes automatically, even if it goes FAST.
Reason: