Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 109

timmyhanke:
Dear Mladen or Mr tools , can you edit this indicator so it dosnt alert more than 1 time when it breaks on of the dynamic levels ?

timmyhanke

As far as I see, it alerts only once per alert type. What exactly seems to be a problem?

mladen:

timmyhanke

As far as I see, it alerts only once per alert type. What exactly seems to be a problem?

I use alert on current and everytime it touches a band it alerts , so i got 150 alerts on 1 chart in a spand of 5 minutes ;-)

timmyhanke:
I use alert on current and everytime it touches a band it alerts , so i got 150 alerts on 1 chart in a spand of 5 minutes ;-)

Try it out now : dynamic_zone_velocity_cfb_adaptive__oma-2_1.mq4

mladen:

mntiwana

RSX has it's own smoothing but will check what can be done

Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

as a reminder, my request for new averages version of DZ of onchart RSX alerts arrows with new smoothing factor, from post 1081 above (Dynanmic Zones of OnChart Rsx alerts + arrows.mq4) ,thanks.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

as a reminder, my request for new averages version of DZ of onchart RSX alerts arrows with new smoothing factor, from post 1081 above (Dynanmic Zones of OnChart Rsx alerts + arrows.mq4) ,thanks.

regards

Mntiwana, added the averages as a pre smoother.

dynanmic_zones_of_onchart_rsx_alerts__arrows_2.ex4

mrtools:

Mntiwana, added the averages as a pre smoother.

dynanmic_zones_of_onchart_rsx_alerts__arrows_2.ex4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so so many thanks for the requested version 2,really great,you are so kind ....... can i ask about few points for my satisfaction and curiosity , if i turns it to pre smooth period = 0 then it will be worked same as previous version,and when i will be add some smoothing periods along with any smoothing method,then it will be work as new version 2,right ?

my second question is about irregular shape of rsx main orange green trend line,at some points/places it is rounded and curvy and at some other points its edge is sharp and angular,is it right and if it should do like this way ? picture is attached.

my third observation is,it is not controlling alerts,every thing is off/false but it is alerting even....picture is attached

regards

mntiwana

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so so many thanks for the requested version 2,really great,you are so kind ....... can i ask about few points for my satisfaction and curiosity , if i turns it to pre smooth period = 0 then it will be worked same as previous version,and when i will be add some smoothing periods along with any smoothing method,then it will be work as new version 2,right ?

my second question is about irregular shape of rsx main orange green trend line,at some points/places it is rounded and curvy and at some other points its edge is sharp and angular,is it right and if it should do like this way ? picture is attached.

my third observation is,it is not controlling alerts,every thing is off/false but it is alerting even....picture is attached

regards

mntiwana

Mntiwana, if you set the pre smooth period = 1, then it will be the same as the other version,about the irregular shapes not really sure what is causing that, and the alerts am not able to dublicate the problem your having, they are working correctly for me.

mrtools:

Mntiwana, if you set the pre smooth period = 1, then it will be the same as the other version,about the irregular shapes not really sure what is causing that, and the alerts am not able to dublicate the problem your having, they are working correctly for me.

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for help me understand some thing, and yes,about alerts,it was my fault,i was thinking alerts should be disabled by keeping false alerts only but they are stopped with disabling arrows too,an combined function all together,not individually and not independently ....but still the irregular shape,i am curious about.thanks

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for help me understand some thing, and yes,about alerts,it was my fault,i was thinking alerts should be disabled by keeping false alerts only but they are stopped with disabling arrows too,an combined function all together,not individually and not independently ....but still the irregular shape,i am curious about.thanks

regards

Mntiwana, if you disable alerts and allow the arrows, the alerts should not go off, that's how it's supposed to work and just tested it and it's working that way for me.

mrtools:
Mntiwana, if you disable alerts and allow the arrows, the alerts should not go off, that's how it's supposed to work and just tested it and it's working that way for me.

It works OK

Reason: