Manual Martiangle - page 2

Thanks Newdigital

cant wait to hear from you soon

Buy and Sell Only 10 Pip Ea's

Jerami,

I modified the 10Pip EA's. One for buying and one for selling. If you want to do a manual buy attach the BuyOnly ea, if you want to do a manual sell attach the SellOnly ea. This also has a time and day filter. 0 is Sunday to 4 is Friday. Hope this helps.

khari123

Files:

Thanks Khari123

I'll give a try. Do I has to put their magic number when entering my post?

martingale closing ea!

Hello jerami!

i think i have such one!

when u are interested, please contact me!

thanks!

bye,

neusa

Semi-Auto Martingale Required

Programmers are quoting me too much for what I reckon is an easy to develop EA. I know that somebody on this forum can help.

I would like a Semi Auto EA created. The EA required is based on range and martingale. OK, Once the EA is attached to a chart i would like the ea to wait for a position to be opened. Once a position is opened i require the EA to place a SL plus a pending order opposit the current trade with double lots (Martingale) together with TP and also SL. If stoploss is hit again then repeat the above until TP is hit. All stoploss would have to have a pending order with double lots of previous position. SL and TP to be chosen at parameter. Once TP is achieved then delete pending order. No TP on first manual opened position. I also would like the EA to work independently for each position manually opened (magic Number perhaps).

I have traded like this manually with good result but very time consuming. I manually open a position based on open range (could use any trend following system but making sure your not within any type of pattern formation). If your trade goes well then thats good but if your trade goes bad then let the EA handle it.

It's another way of trade management.

Hi ND

jerami:
Any new progress about this manual martinangle..I'm still waiting idea from you..

Seem it has along time.. the thread almost lost.. but i still here waiting for you ND..

Please use smart Martingale.

The martingale system that you like to use has been tried 100's of times on all forums. The only good way to let Martingale systems work without blowing your account very fast, is by using smarter MM.

A good way to do that is: Open an order with TP and SL. When the order was closed with a loss, the lotsize of the next order has to be calculated first....not just doubled.

I do it this way:

1) With the start of the first order I "record" the balance (With Global Variable) .

2) That "balance_at_start" value is the base of the MM. (say $2,000)

3) Second value is the target Equity (= Final TP). It's just the "balance_at_start" + the TP amount (say $2,050)

4) We start, say with 0.2 lots.

5) Say we take a loss of $ 50 with that first order. Then our equity will be $1950. That $50 loss was 2.5% of that "balance_at_start".

6) Now we need to prepare our next order lots. For example you can use the formula 1% loss = 20% more lots for the next order. So in our example it will be: 2.5% loss = 50% more lots. Result: the second order will have 0.2+0.1 = 0.3Lotsize.

7) The target remains that $2050. after that has been reached, we reset the progression game.

I use way more complicated systems in my EAs, with "BreackEven activated after a loss-trigger ( ex. -10%)", closing smaller positive/negative amounts instead of waiting for the fixed TP/SL, and so on.... In the end that better MM can make a system with 1 winner out of 10 still profitable.

I also use all kind of risk settings but mostly the result of 1.5% gain a day is possible with good MM and a medium expectancy system.

Btw: This is my first post ever on forums. I'm in the Forex for years and can say from myself that I read almost all posts on all forums (even all Russian with translator) for 3.5 years. The last 1.5 years I only lost one account. Before that I lost all money over and over again. The key for this business is good MM, extremly good code skills and being able to say you lost a fortune before you finally suceeded. Sorry for my English, I'm from Belgium

One last tip: Do not focus too much on the systems, but use your time for the MoneyManagement...trust me

chrisnyberg:
The martingale system that you like to use has been tried 100's of times on all forums. The only good way to let Martingale systems work without blowing your account very fast, is by using smarter MM.

A good way to do that is: Open an order with TP and SL. When the order was closed with a loss, the lotsize of the next order has to be calculated first....not just doubled.

I do it this way:

1) With the start of the first order I "record" the balance (With Global Variable) .

2) That "balance_at_start" value is the base of the MM. (say $2,000)

3) Second value is the target Equity (= Final TP). It's just the "balance_at_start" + the TP amount (say $2,050)

4) We start, say with 0.2 lots.

5) Say we take a loss of $ 50 with that first order. Then our equity will be $1950. That $50 loss was 2.5% of that "balance_at_start".

6) Now we need to prepare our next order lots. For example you can use the formula 1% loss = 20% more lots for the next order. So in our example it will be: 2.5% loss = 50% more lots. Result: the second order will have 0.2+0.1 = 0.3Lotsize.

7) The target remains that $2050. after that has been reached, we reset the progression game.

I use way more complicated systems in my EAs, with "BreackEven activated after a loss-trigger ( ex. -10%)", closing smaller positive/negative amounts instead of waiting for the fixed TP/SL, and so on.... In the end that better MM can make a system with 1 winner out of 10 still profitable.

I also use all kind of risk settings but mostly the result of 1.5% gain a day is possible with good MM and a medium expectancy system.

Btw: This is my first post ever on forums. I'm in the Forex for years and can say from myself that I read almost all posts on all forums (even all Russian with translator) for 3.5 years. The last 1.5 years I only lost one account. Before that I lost all money over and over again. The key for this business is good MM, extremly good code skills and being able to say you lost a fortune before you finally suceeded. Sorry for my English, I'm from Belgium

One last tip: Do not focus too much on the systems, but use your time for the MoneyManagement...trust me

Hi

what sort of results do you achieve with you martingale with good MM?

did you automate it or manual?

any news for this EA?

Hi can any1 code a semi martingale system, so when we have open order, it automatically sets the second and third pending order, and we can manually insert the SL and TP value, i basically gonna use it on retracement, using darkonix system, i used 20% of my account, and increase risk 4x when SL hit, and i do no more than 3trades, the first trade win loss ratio 1:5, second and third 1:1, can anyone help me with the EA coding?

Reason: