Clubfx108 - page 2

ianj,

HeHe..I like that...I once drove in circles with my GPS...so true...

The full potential for a GOOD trader to make extra money from his signal service exists with RAS...he never has to reveal his methodology.

Signals do not need to be automated with RAS.

As buyers we are buying the expertise of the vendor...and I really do not think that intervention on the platform is all together necessary by the buyer. BUT...you could have another metatrader up and running and trade alongside! why not?

ES

Hi guys

Sorry for the delay in replying - been enjoying some family time :-)

I am sure these signals will work with most vendors. It been ok with the likes of alpari and FXDD etc, so should be no problem.

I will try and refrain from trading the next week or so due to liquidity issues. If we do, they will be crappy light trades.

In January, we may look to trade a few more pairs. Lets see what 2010 holds!

Happy new year guys!

Clubfx 108,

Please excuse me if you have answered these questions over at the RAS site.

Could we trade 0.01 lotsize with a micro account? and 1K on IBFX? What are the settings in RAS that should be used with a 1K account?

Micro account 0.01 : 1 PIP =1 penny

Micro account 0.10: 1 PIP = 10 cents

Micro Account 1.00: 1 PIP = 1 dollar

Mini Account 0.01: 1 PIP = 10 cents

Mini Account 0.10: 1 PIP = 1 dollar

Mini Account 1.00: 1 PIP = 10 dollars

Most professionals are not trading now (other than to close out some annual positions and to collect some commish), so I agree with your decision to refrain.

ES

Clubfx108:
Hi guys

Sorry for the delay in replying - been enjoying some family time :-)

I am sure these signals will work with most vendors. It been ok with the likes of alpari and FXDD etc, so should be no problem.

I will try and refrain from trading the next week or so due to liquidity issues. If we do, they will be crappy light trades.

In January, we may look to trade a few more pairs. Lets see what 2010 holds!

Happy new year guys!

Anyway, you guys are welcome to ask anything else.

So you have a twitter, trading room? Ideally RAS would have a "message" mechanism that could transmit any anecdotal messages pertaining to actual trades - that would help settle our minds on transient conditions (e.g. the equity dip on 16/12) Then again i am not sure what you could say - no-one is omnipotent. It would be a great way for you to comment on each trade giving away just what you needed to. As long as your p&l exceeded the signal rental, buyer would always stick with it.

Do you use hedging in your trading?

hi again. We dont have a twitter account etc. Just a bunch of guys who trade, make money for ourselves and some side income too.

There is no hedging - as such. However, there are instances when other smaller trades are taken - whilst being in our 'main' trades, but these are not for hedging purposes.

An apology to subscribers in advance. RAS have made the minimum monthly fee $50 from the previous $29. I was hoping to keep it at $29 so i could attract as many subscribers as possible, but I WILL need to increase the monthly fee in the new year - no fault of my own!!

Regards

Clubfx108:

An apology to subscribers in advance. RAS have made the minimum monthly fee $50 from the previous $29. I was hoping to keep it at $29 so i could attract as many subscribers as possible, but I WILL need to increase the monthly fee in the new year - no fault of my own!!

Regards

Dang, RAS just keeps kicking themselves in the face

Well. I agree. There are a few changes I would make if i was in their shoes. However, its not my place :-)

Yes, you are right about that

Anyway, here's to the new year and I wish you continued success.

Reason: