QuadHedge cacus' way. - page 2

Guys, fixed a problem with server delay that made the EA to behave really wrong.

This version will work ok i guess but PLEASE don't use this one LIVE until we get sure there would be no logic errors in the code.

Please let me know how it performs for you. I'm started to test this new one on DEMO FXDD mini.

Sorry, corrected an error in a condition on the code.

Use this one.

which one cacus, there's 2 attachments.

thanks!

Wow, i'm really messing myself up with this forum's system LOL

Here's v2.3.

Use this and please comment everything you note or think that doesn't suppose to be that way, so I can change as fast as possible the code.

Remember that since it can't be backtested we are currently testing this one. So, wait until we get more sure to put it LIVE.

Regards.

Files:

thx cacus, i'll help forward test this.

btw, have a look at this URL to find more examples of pairs where your strategy will work:

Currency Correlation | OANDA FXTrade InfoCenter

anything thats dark red means its almost perfectly correlated, so it shows that AUDUSD and EURUSD is another potential candidate combination etc.

Any report of this system?

Sorry about the delay guys!

New version, 2.3 seems to have a lot of errors

So, this should be ok now with 2.4

you can watch a forward test here: cacus.mt4stats.com

Thanks Bob for the info, i'll take a look soon.

Regards!

Files:

why are there 3 sells at the same price and time in your mt4stats link?

order numbers:

you might want to start a fresh forward test with your fixed code!

Bob, it's sopposed to since i got 3 EAs running on 3 different charts with different set of magicnumbers.

So, I started the 3 at the same time, they did their job .

There is 4x3=12 orders opened at the begining of the test.

If you just want to run 1 single routine then you just will have 4 orders.

Now, one of the couples from the EA with 60/35 set in PipsTrigger and PipsInGain is closed with the last big movement of EG.

Currently waiting for a retracement to close the 2 left in profit .

Regards!

i see. is there any advantage in running 3 ? or do they have different settings each?

Exactly, just testing the method with different sets...

Just to found the better and faster one.

Theoretically this system is good, I think, all we have to do is put them in some demo accounts and sit down for results to see if this is as good as it sounds.

I'm now testing these sets:

60/35

100/50

150/50

Last week, 100/50 gave me 50 pips in one single night doing nothing but sleep.

After that night i found some errors with server lag so stopped the test to fix that problem in another version. Now I think this isn't possible anymore, in the code i recheck every time about the condition of all the orders to see if something went wrong.

We just need now some days to see how this performs...

Regards!

Reason: