Clubfx108

Hi guys. Check out our signals: Clubfx108

Been online for about a week and more than doubled our account.

You won't be dissappointed!

your signal

where do i get your signal, on rent a signal? and where is your stop loss?

thank you

chaim

Hi jim

I have replied to your message on the thread related to my RAS signal, on the RAS site.

Nice signals. May subscribe in the new year.

How are the signals delivered? Via email or text ?

Look interesting

Looks interesting - be back in new year to see how you go

As I see - the link is here:

ClubFX108 | Rent a Signal

The true use of RAS can be realized with this signal. It is semi automatic with trader intervention.

As I have stated, this is where RAS shines over the other signal services as it allows the vendor to offer manual trading/intervention. Sometimes automation cannot beat the experience of a trader that can react to the news..and such...

MB

USA Brokers

This signal can be used in USA brokers as InterbankFX?

I think he is asking CAN this be used with IBFX club forex? I do not think he is stating that this is possible...

Club Forex which dealers can be used?

MB

jorgecoello:
This signal can be used in USA brokers as InterbankFX?

ElectricSavant:
The true use of RAS can be realized with this signal. It is semi automatic with trader intervention.

As I have stated, this is where RAS shines over the other signal services as it allows the vendor to offer manual trading/intervention. Sometimes automation cannot beat the experience of a trader that can react to the news..and such...

MB

Manual intervention merits -

That's sorta true, if there was some way of "detaching" a position so that it was no longer under RAS control - at the moment if you move the stop loss to lock in some profit (admittedly at the potential loss of profit) it might be set back to what the signal provider says - there is no way to take control.

Of course this is buyer control, not seller control, but it would allow buyers to use the signal in a manner that suits his particular environment/circumstances.

Of course if what you are suggesting is that part manual/part automation signals have advantages then i couldn't agree more as long as the intervention by a qualified person - we all know about SatNav systems leading people to the stupidist of places

Reason: