Very Profitable System....-Roi system - page 6

Am curious to see if the EA works.

Have annyone tested it on a live account?

Roif

Hi ROIF

I have loaded your tpl onto several M5 charts looking to see which pairs would be most profitable. I have not forward tested it yet (will do so next week although this is not a good time to trade anything!).

Which pairs do you trade? Do you have preferred session times for trading the system?

One thing worries me with your rules and that is the exit. If you wait until the PA hits the blue line to exit, in most cases, too much profit is lost and in many cases results in a losing trade. I would prefer to run a trailing stop strategy - perhaps take a fixed profit at a set number of pips and let the balance trail until taken out by retracement of PA.

If folks trying to find the origin of ROIFs indis can improve on the indis then great but there is a lot to be said for leaving well alone. "If it aint broke, don't fix it!!" If someone can code an EA for this system, I would be more than happy to forward test live on demo. I think it has great potential.

Thanks to ROIF for sharing and hope that a good EA can result so that we can all benefit.

roif:
it does not repaint ,

it have 2 bar delay....

and it change nothing because it come long time before the support

breaking...

Do your home work.

The strategy is using an MTF indicator (Multi Time Frame indicator).

EVERY I repeat EVERY MTF indicators is repainting. Take some time to study on the reasons why an MTF indicator is repainting. Teach yourself. Take the time to learn something to yourself. Google on it. Use search-engines on forums.

The world is filled with people who lost a lot of money because they traded a system that was given to them for free and they did not bother to investigate what that system was about.

Friendly regards...iGoR

Happy

Very ahhpy about your system Roi.better share it with our forum friends. if u have templates and EA plz post here Thanks in advance

Roi system

thanks for this indicators and template, it is simple and interesting

steeleq:
Hello Friends!

I would like to guess what are the indicators in Roi's system.. So first I think that is mtf 15min moving average 12-13 period, price close etc next I suppose these arrows are from EMA Crossover (5 and 10 period) or WPR crossover or ASC Trend or maybe RSI crossover. Then at last there is support/resistance mtf (h1,m30?) indicator but I haven't guessed yet which one. So let's fun and guess Roi's indicators. Regards

You forgot to add the support/resistance lol. Mind you that particular set up shown is when a trade is formed when the market is choppy it will ??? lol

Thins and make precise analysis before making conclusions roi

sorry but anyone can help me config the template to H4 and M15 timeframe ?

Excellent entry confirmation

Yo,this is my first post in here and would say that the forum has really been educative,...I even got some of my best strategies in here and had to fine tune them.

If i may ask,can anyone help me with an indicator that would confirm an entry,as in overbought /oversold indicator...Like stochastic with 96% accuracy....or even better.

Thanks

Nice looking system

Looks easy to follow and well thought out. I'll start demo testing next week

cheers

after backtest i see some case that the exit rule false let see the pic that i attach.

May be roif or someone can improve it ?

Files:
he.gif  30 kb