Very Profitable System....-Roi system - page 3

steeleq:
hello friends!

I would like to guess what are the indicators in roi's system.. So first i think that is mtf 15min moving average 12-13 period, price close etc next i suppose these arrows are from ema crossover (5 and 10 period) or wpr crossover or asc trend or maybe rsi crossover. Then at last there is support/resistance mtf (h1,m30?) indicator but i haven't guessed yet which one. So let's fun and guess roi's indicators. Regards

Good work

Hi Roif,

can you send me your system on PM. with Template and Indicators

Thanks

steeleq:
Hello Friends!

I would like to guess what are the indicators in Roi's system.. So first I think that is mtf 15min moving average 12-13 period, price close etc next I suppose these arrows are from EMA Crossover (5 and 10 period) or WPR crossover or ASC Trend or maybe RSI crossover. Then at last there is support/resistance mtf (h1,m30?) indicator but I haven't guessed yet which one. So let's fun and guess Roi's indicators. Regards

my guess was the blue line is mtf HMA , 30 mins, 14 ma, type 2?hehe

steeleq:
Hello Friends!

I would like to guess what are the indicators in Roi's system.. So first I think that is mtf 15min moving average 12-13 period, price close etc next I suppose these arrows are from EMA Crossover (5 and 10 period) or WPR crossover or ASC Trend or maybe RSI crossover. Then at last there is support/resistance mtf (h1,m30?) indicator but I haven't guessed yet which one. So let's fun and guess Roi's indicators. Regards

Hi Steeleq!

Thanks 4 sharing and GOOD KARMAto You!! :-)

This Swing high/low Indicator is something like the

SuperSR7.mq4

you can also use the

Price Channel.mq4 for breakouts (great one!)

Yes these Arrows can be a lot of stuff but your guess is very close!

this one is also close:

SHI_SilverTrendSig.mq4

I hope Roif is so polite telling us which one it is.

Sidney

( english is not my native language )

Donchian Channel: Settings 40

every horizontal Line is the last Support/R

SilverTrend Settings 0,30,14

The red arrow would be the next signal on 4.Dezember.. i suppose, exit on the next blue dot.

The MA 40 ( blue line should give the same results)

CHEERS

Files:

Hi Roif,

can you send me your system to my email richdragon008@yahoo.com. with Template and Indicators

thanks.

Please send me your system to my email:

ormar2000@hotmail.com

Regards

Your indicators

Kindly send your indicators to tzisman@pacbell.net. Thank you.

is it profitable with resonable amount of volatility ?? -- I am interested in GBP/JPY, (don't want to touch EUR/USD)

5M is very illusive , and does the indicator repaint, I know most support and resistance indicator repaint -- when price level change, even within the same bar

Hi Roif,

can you send me your system to my email: martinmerres@gmx.de with Indicators and Template.

Thanks...

Reason: