Very Profitable System....-Roi system - page 9

alexispetrov:
I know most support and resistance indicator repaint -- when price level change, even within the same bar!!

It does repaint, but you can trade with extended lines just fine, not reacting on when new line appears.

yavor1113:
can someone fix the refreshing problem with MTF SR ........it's added a couple of posts earlier sorry!

\

Use SR MTF Eli I've posted one page ago.

roif:
Hello!.

I'm using this system alredy few monthes and this is very good.

now I'm looking to make it Automatic, if someone can do it for me,

I'll send him the Indicators and we will make EA together...

SO,

This is it:

Enter Long:

First sign,When the Violet up arrow apppers

Second sign, when the price is above the blue line.

Last sign, when the price break the blue dots.

Exit Long, when the price touch the blue line.

Enter Short:

First sign,When the blue down arrow apppers

Second sign, when the price is under the blue line.

Last sign, when the price break the red dots.

Exit Short, when the price touch the blue line.

As described in the photos...

very simple,

very profitable.

Wait for Coders....

Thank's,

Roi

This system is sure good, but has anybody been able to code it or put it in form of an EA for you,if so, how can i get the EA or how can i get signals from you?.

xenu:
We developed an indicator for ROI system. It uses indicators attached. Sample template is attached also.

Great Work Xenu. Can you pls add an Up/Down Arrow to indicate Long/Short signals? Thks.

xenu:
It does repaint, but you can trade with extended lines just fine, not reacting on when new line appears.

\

Use SR MTF Eli I've posted one page ago.

Xenu, I still find that there is a delay in the SR_MTF_Eli.

For eg;

Today USDJPY had a short signal (orange bar) at 88.11 at 6:30GMT. It went down until 87.98 by 6:45GMT. It retrace back to 88.10 at 7:15GMT, only at this time, there was a close signal (orange bar) appears at 87.98. In this way, we will only have loses.

I tried this on TDFX MT4 platform on a 15 min interval. Hope you can fix the refresh on a real time basis without any delay.

Thanks.

Tadas Talaikis:

Buy and sell alerts for ROI system

We developed an indicator for ROI system. It uses indicators attached. Sample template is attached also.

Tadas Talaikis:

Buy and sell alerts for ROI system

T3 clean.2 many mistakes . not put

Hi I am keen to ask had you developed the EA and clear the bugs ?

Reason: