Very Profitable System....-Roi system - page 8

Precentualzz behaviour...

ROIF, could you possibly get the "Precentualzz_victor_Noam" to put the Arrow on the candle that just closed? This one throws the arrow back by 2 candles and is misleading in your screen-prints.

I downloaded another version, but it seems to do the same thing. With an ex4-file I cannot get into its "head" to change it otherwise I would have taken a stab at it.

Looking forward to hearing from you by return of mail.

Thanks.

CodeMeister:
I have coded an alert for this strategy which I will share with you. The indicator is based on the MTF SR indicator but fixes the problem of not refreshing. Please note that it doesn't use T3_Clean indicator for anything. An experienced trader and I agreed that T3_Clean wasn't necessary for a viable signal. For those of you who want to continue to use it, of course you should do so.

The indicator is very easy to use, here are the inputs:

- TimeframeSR = TF for the SR calculation you want shown 60 for 1hr 240 for 4hr etc

- Show alert = if you want the alert sent or not

- Mail alert = if you want email to be sent to you or not

- Alert level = how many pips across the SR line you want the alert to signal

- Alert skip = after how many bars should it ignore the alert

The defaults are suitable for 15M charts. For other time frames the TimeFrameSR will have to be adjusted accordingly. I have tested it on 5M charts with a setting of 15 and it worked quite well, but I still prefer 15M for trading. I think it will work on 30M and higher time frames, but I haven't done any testing yet. It has been tested on FXDD and FXCM Micro (5 digit); it should work with other brokers, but...

The email option will only work if you have MT4 email configured properly and there are lots of threads that explains how to do that.

My only concern with the code is the AlertSkip logic because when the bars are bouncing back and forth along the S/R level, I don't want to send out multiple signals, but on the other hand I don't want to miss any either. If you suspect that the code is missing a signal this is the most likely explanation. You should first use the indicator in demo or in parallel with your existing indicators in a real money account.

I would like to hear your feedback on how the code is working. It is still very new and I won't be surprised to learn of some defects. For now, I don't think I want to add any new functionality - just fix what is there.

Hello Code Meister! What settings are you using for the precentualzz_victor_Noam indicator? Also, the MTF_SR indy Periods are all set to 30. Is this correct to use on a 15M TF? I would like to align my charts with the alert?

Can't Help

bnbb2004:
Hello Code Meister! What settings are you using for the precentualzz_victor_Noam indicator? Also, the MTF_SR indy Periods are all set to 30. Is this correct to use on a 15M TF? I would like to align my charts with the alert?

I don't use precentualzz_victor_Noam indicator. I like to keep things to the bare minimum. I consider anything more than an MA on a chart to be clutter. Of course if you want to use in addition to ROIAlert, there shouldn't be a problem.

I think the 30 minute setting was tried earlier and then 1 hour was found to give better results. There is more discussion about this on FF.

CodeMeister:
I don't use precentualzz_victor_Noam indicator. I like to keep things to the bare minimum. I consider anything more than an MA on a chart to be clutter. Of course if you want to use in addition to ROIAlert, there shouldn't be a problem. I think the 30 minute setting was tried earlier and then 1 hour was found to give better results. There is more discussion about this on FF.

Could you please tell me the name of the thread on FF? TIA!

thanks...great thread

Same

bnbb2004:
Could you please tell me the name of the thread on FF? TIA!

It is the same as this one. Its in the Programming Discussion section.

Ts

Dear. I apologize, that without your sanction have come ша your post. I cannot open the post. Has forgotten to do as it. But in the appendix the system approximately such what you ask to send lays. Look, can be it is pleasant. Yours faithfully Victor. Moscow

Files:
ts.rar  35 kb

Buy and sell alerts for ROI system

We developed an indicator for ROI system. It uses indicators attached. Sample template is attached also.

Files:
roi_alert.mq4  3 kb
sr_t3.tpl  41 kb
t3_sr.gif  31 kb

?

is it possible to place arrows when indicator makes buy/sell signal?

can someone fix the refreshing problem with MTF SR ........it's added a couple of posts earlier sorry!

Reason: