Very Profitable System....-Roi system - page 7

Repainting MTF indicators!?

Hi iGoR,

I fail to understand what you mean when you say "EVERY MTF indicators is repainting". You don't need to explain why or how this occurs but please tell me what this means or implies (other than making losing trades)

Regards, Artisan_pro

i think he means, every mtf indicator repaints because it's candle doesn't end on the current timeframe's candle, if u get what i mean lol

ROI Alert

I have coded an alert for this strategy which I will share with you. The indicator is based on the MTF SR indicator but fixes the problem of not refreshing. Please note that it doesn't use T3_Clean indicator for anything. An experienced trader and I agreed that T3_Clean wasn't necessary for a viable signal. For those of you who want to continue to use it, of course you should do so.

The indicator is very easy to use, here are the inputs:

- TimeframeSR = TF for the SR calculation you want shown 60 for 1hr 240 for 4hr etc

- Show alert = if you want the alert sent or not

- Mail alert = if you want email to be sent to you or not

- Alert level = how many pips across the SR line you want the alert to signal

- Alert skip = after how many bars should it ignore the alert

The defaults are suitable for 15M charts. For other time frames the TimeFrameSR will have to be adjusted accordingly. I have tested it on 5M charts with a setting of 15 and it worked quite well, but I still prefer 15M for trading. I think it will work on 30M and higher time frames, but I haven't done any testing yet. It has been tested on FXDD and FXCM Micro (5 digit); it should work with other brokers, but...

The email option will only work if you have MT4 email configured properly and there are lots of threads that explains how to do that.

My only concern with the code is the AlertSkip logic because when the bars are bouncing back and forth along the S/R level, I don't want to send out multiple signals, but on the other hand I don't want to miss any either. If you suspect that the code is missing a signal this is the most likely explanation. You should first use the indicator in demo or in parallel with your existing indicators in a real money account.

I would like to hear your feedback on how the code is working. It is still very new and I won't be surprised to learn of some defects. For now, I don't think I want to add any new functionality - just fix what is there.

Files:
roialert.ex4  7 kb

I cannot put TPL file into traiding platform. It does not appears in the indicators list. I need help please.

Cheers . A.

akrilov:
I cannot put TPL file into traiding platform. It does not appears in the indicators list. I need help please. Cheers . A.

Put the tpl file in the experts/templates folder. Close Mt4. Then open Mt4 and right click the mouse. select template and click the name of the tlp file..

Thanks, TIROU

what a great system...

roif:
Hello!.

I'm using this system alredy few monthes and this is very good.

now I'm looking to make it Automatic, if someone can do it for me,

I'll send him the Indicators and we will make EA together...

SO,

This is it:

Enter Long:

First sign,When the Violet up arrow apppers

Second sign, when the price is above the blue line.

Last sign, when the price break the blue dots.

Exit Long, when the price touch the blue line.

Enter Short:

First sign,When the blue down arrow apppers

Second sign, when the price is under the blue line.

Last sign, when the price break the red dots.

Exit Short, when the price touch the blue line.

As described in the photos...

very simple,

very profitable.

Wait for Coders....

Thank's,

Roi

well done on this system....ive been using it and so much pips on hand...

can not belive how easy it is to use...

but i have some experience with using supports and resistence and pivots levels for my safe entrys and exits......

again big thank you for this system...

xtra

by far the best system on this site, miles ahead, simpler and a lot more consistently profitable, but just needs some pivots and moving averages.

excellent work roif!

thank you for sharing

mike

May be the time frame need to be tweaked and different tests be made.

The idea look good.

Thx to share, good or not.

Reason: