Chart Stacker System - page 2

Say what?

Peki,

I am not entirely sure what you are asking me...think we have a language barrier. I posted a manual trading system, try it out if you like, it is a scalping system in that I use 5 minute charts.

Regards,

zipfrog

Hi Zip i asking to upload some examples when you took a trade

Sory for my bad english....

Cheers

Hi Peki,

No problem, I will upload some examples this upcoming week of trade setups that I take. As for your english, as I tell my son "when someone speaks english with an accent, he speaks one more language than you!"

Regards,

zipfrog

Thank You

Thanks Zipfrog for sharing. Appreciate your work.

zipfrog:
Hi Peki,

As for your english, as I tell my son "when someone speaks english with an accent, he speaks one more language than you!"

Regards,

zipfrog

I like that. I may have to "borrow" it.

RSI bars

Cannot get the RSI bars to work for me. Please can anyone post

a working version preferably mq4. Thanks

It is better to use gbpjpy signal and only one from gbp or jpy signal. At least for exit and fast entry.

Haan

@ Haan,

Please explain why you feel that way. I am not challenging you, but your statement goes against the natural correlation of the cross.

haan,

That is true that using just 2 of the charts will get you in and out of trades earlier, but the system is designed to use three charts to act as a filter and make sure that the trades that do line up are solid and high probability. I will try and post some examples next week of what can happen when only 2 of the charts line up.

Here is the RSI for aelimian:

Files:
rsi_div.ex4  12 kb
rsi.mq4  3 kb

BlueWhale:
@ Haan, Please explain why you feel that way. I am not challenging you, but your statement goes against the natural correlation of the cross.

Sorry, actually i mean gbpjpy signal and gbp-index or jpy-index signal. It is enough for me.

Reason: