Requests & Ideas - page 570

rplust:

mLaden, could you please add a signal line to the derivative oscillator like the one in  the Blau_eco_amp. I have attached both files. Thank you!

Here is a version with signal line addition

mladen:

Here is a version with signal line addition

Awesome! Thank you mLaden.

Cleaned up, made user friendly version of derivative oscillator

mladen:

Cleaned up, made user friendly version of derivative oscillator

Can it use different averages?

Dear Mladen,

1. i would like to know where i got to to learn about specifically semi automated trading  with on chart recall of data that tells stats, I would also like to ask how one might programme the interface I had something in mind. For calling up data to show consecutive wins, percentage wins, total pips, total pips lost. Average trade open time. Average pips per trade. No. Of trades win/ loss. Highest no. Of pips in a trade. I mean these are things stats that you can add to yours,

2. for the system it is just about  a series indicators corelating over 2 bars in width, i would alos like information link on how i can code such a pattern

any direction on information would be good, sorry if this seems arbitrary, but i passionate to learn and i want to ask the best.

Kind Regards

Yeshua Yoke

Hey There,

I have a request for one of you Godlike coders out there. Would it be possible to provide a simple histogram Red and Green for Chikou Span (from Ichimoku). I would like it to change as Chikou crosses price in buy direction or sell direction.

Im not being lazy here as i have a special request for use on an offline chart where crosses happen more frequently.

Would really appreciate it as trying to develop this myself is becoming a real pain.

Thanks in advance. 

Sihotech 

Hi mladen,

Could you please add to this indi 30 types of prices and modes of averaging?

Files:

IrishDance:

Hi mladen,

Could you please add to this indi 30 types of prices and modes of averaging?

IrishDance

"Slope direction" is simply Hull average (with some errors) - you already have that in the averages indicator

mladen:

IrishDance

"Slope direction" is simply Hull average (with some errors) - you already have that in the averages indicator

Thank you mladen!

Hello,

mLaden or some coder please can help me? My indicator has a counter, but the font size of the counter is too small, and I want to set a bigger font size and customize the counter. I need to set function of creating labels, but I dont know mql enough to do that... The following is the code, if some generous soul can modify the code to suit my request I will be very grateful.

void show_stat()

{

int limit=MathMin(Bars-20,Bars_to_count);

int wins=0;

int loses=0;

int draws=0;

int all;

int prof_pips=0;

int lose_pips=0;

for(int i=limit;i>0;i--)

{

if(up_arr[i]!=EMPTY_VALUE)

{

if(Close[i]>Open[i]) {wins++;prof_pips+=int((Close[i]-Open[i])/point);}

if(Close[i]==Open[i]) draws++;

if(Close[i]<Open[i]) {loses++;lose_pips+=int((Open[i]-Close[i])/point);}

}

if(down_arr[i]!=EMPTY_VALUE)

{

if(Close[i]<Open[i]) {wins++;prof_pips+=int((Open[i]-Close[i])/point);}

if(Close[i]==Open[i]) draws++;

if(Close[i]>Open[i]) {loses++;lose_pips+=int((Close[i]-Open[i])/point);}

}

}

all=wins+draws+loses;

if(all==0) all=1;

//Alert(-lose_pips-spread_minus_points*loses);

Comment("Total:"+string(wins+draws+loses)+" ","Wins:"+string(wins)+" ","Draws:"+string(draws)+" ","Loses:"+string(loses)+" ","PercentsWins:"+DoubleToString(100.0/(all)*wins,1)+"%",

"\n","Profit pips:",prof_pips-spread_minus_points*wins," Lose pips:",-lose_pips-spread_minus_points*loses," All pips:",prof_pips-spread_minus_points*wins+(-lose_pips-spread_minus_points*loses));

Reason: