EUR-mate, 9 pips, never loss, profit ea! - page 2

iGor,

I'm scalper. T/P on ECN 3-4 pips.

Longer you stay on market higher risk you are taking!!!

You can not be GOD! Small fish but fish. That is my strategy.

Why Inter bank FX will not executed you trade if you are

not 92 second on the market???

Bongo

Bongo:
iGor,

I'm scalper. T/P on ECN 3-4 pips.

Longer you stay on market higher risk you are taking!!!

You can not be GOD! Small fish but fish. That is my strategy.

Why Inter bank FX will not executed you trade if you are

not 92 second on the market???

Bongo

Bongo,

Read my previous posting again and carefully.

I do not say it is wrong to take a small T/P.

I say it is redicilous to have a big S/L when you are going for a small T/P.

You talk about higher risk. It is an absolutly stupid risk to go for 9 pips T/P with a 400pips S/L ( as ProfitEA is doing)

You say you go for 3-4 pips T/P. What is your S/L on those trades ?...(it should absolutly not be bigger then 30-40pips--because that would be a risk that you take of 10 x times bigger then your profit ?!)(remember it is you who started to talk about risk exposure)

But if I see the name of your EA (neverloss) it would not suprise me that you are going to say: I do not have a S/L ( if that is the case then that has nothing to do with trading but gambling that price will always come back to your initial entry and that you take a redicilous high risk for such a small T/P).

Friendly regards...iGoR

PS. The fact that ProfitEA has still not posted his backtest, we can asume that he is seriously scrathing his head.

some thought behind

It is easy to understand. We are follow day trand and then hour trand which you have to setup S/L as 300pips. With MT4, we judge M5 based on H1. We know we are follow right direction and give 400pips S/L .(in fact, 300 pips is enough, also 20 pips profit works). For safe reason, we should not stay in market for long time.(basic knowledge).

Anyway, we see the result. Our purpose is just for profit not for any reason. Sure, whatever we do will be some thought behind.

iGoR:
Bongo,

Read my previous posting again and carefully.

I do not say it is wrong to take a small T/P.

I say it is redicilous to have a big S/L when you are going for a small T/P.

You talk about higher risk. It is an absolutly stupid risk to go for 9 pips T/P with a 400pips S/L ( as ProfitEA is doing)

You say you go for 3-4 pips T/P. What is your S/L on those trades ?...(it should absolutly not be bigger then 30-40pips--because that would be a risk that you take of 10 x times bigger then your profit ?!)(remember it is you who started to talk about risk exposure)

But if I see the name of your EA (neverloss) it would not suprise me that you are going to say: I do not have a S/L ( if that is the case then that has nothing to do with trading but gambling that price will always come back to your initial entry and that you take a redicilous high risk for such a small T/P).

Friendly regards...iGoR

PS. The fact that ProfitEA has still not posted his backtest, we can asume that he is seriously scrathing his head.

This is a flawed assumption, common with amateur forex traders/programmers, when they place a small t/p between 5-10 and a huge stop loss. The assumption is that the volatility of the market will help them to harvest their tp *Similar to a bid and pray mentality*.

To prove what I said was correct, write a simple EA which enters at *anytime*, with the same tp/sl that you have, and run it on a backtest for a year or two. You'd get the same/similar results to whatever indicators or secret sauce you've used. This is valid for ANY instrument, taking into consideration the volatility of the instrument and adjusting the tp/sl accordingly.

Assuming you are correct, with a 300pip stoploss, and 3-4pip profits, as Igor had earlier mentioned, 1-trade a day, with 1 loss, you'd require 3 months to recover (and that's assuming you don't lose again). 4 losses will wipe you out for the year or worse, wipe your account dry. A more reasonable approach for scalping EAs would be 1:10 or 1:15 risk/reward ratio.

Backtest result for SELL chance on UP TRAND.

I have many years of manual trading experence in FX market. I have many strategies. Since it is hard to monitor market in person, we are trying Computer. 90% manual trading fail. ?% auto trading fail. We should realize:

***Computer is robot which is good for calculation. So just use it to compare if meet condition.

***Can not use manual way for EA.

***To be success, got to know setup of profit/loss for auto trade is totally different. Forget about manual trading.

***To be success, got to have some idea special. You will never success if you don't have your own idea.

I will show every body backtest result from 2000 to 2009 for SELL only at first.

----We will see how the EA will catch SELL chanceon UP TRANDfor EUR/USD.

----To catch BUY chance on UP TRAND is most easy and safe. That is why people will say "Will Come Back" . Trading againt TRAND is not so easy, but we did.

Let's take time to review. I have to take time to test because we are so busy......

For iGor:

You are right, I didn't read properly your post.

If I see something long I stop reading.

I don't have to much time....

StopLoss=60 pips;

It is heging EA, US brokers are not allow to do this.

For ProfitEA-1:

BackTest for me is only for showing me if my functions are looping, working properly.

You can go 100 years back and test, what you want to prove?

In back test you are testing the prices they are allready there, what is the point...

MT4 don't have the debuger, that is the problem... MT5...????

Bongo:

For ProfitEA-1:

BackTest for me is only for showing me if my functions are looping, working properly.

You can go 100 years back and test, what you want to prove?

In back test you are testing the prices they are allready there, what is the point...

MT4 don't have the debuger, that is the problem... MT5...????

Bongo,

Backtest are not the absolute proof if a system is profitable or not on the long term.

But if you backtest a system thoroughly and your backtests clearly show over a LONG period of time that you have profitable periods but also periods where you would blow up your account, are you still going to conclude that you have a profitable system and trade that system anyway or will you drop that system and look for an other system that would give you clearly profitable results on backtests over a maximum period of time ?....

The reason that ProfitEA-1 should do backtests is that he shows results and backtest over a very short period of time. But what if he does a backtest over complete 2008 and see that his account would have blown up several times. Would you then say: I don't care today is today and I make money today so I am going to trade this system or will you ask yourself the question: what if price does something similar like in 2008 then it could blow up my real account ?

Problem is that most of you are young or trading only from a couple of thousand dollar. If you loos that money you have all the time in the world to go back to work and earn that money back in an other way. I would call this the New Skool aproach in trading ( inclusive the martingale systems and systems without S/L and grid systems..etc-- all trying to turn a couple of hundred or thousand dollar in to 10's of thousands of dollar in a couple of weeks or months).

In other words they look to trading as some electronic or virtual game like playstation3 or XBox360 but if you have some luck you can even earn money with it.

If you would be older and have worked half of your life very hard and If you would have an account with a couple of 100K$ you would only trade a system that can give you very clearly proof that the losses are acceptable backed-up by a lot of backtests or forward testing. And this is the only professional way to look to trading. I would call this the old skool ( and the only skool that will work over many years of trading...if you are young or old(er) ).

Friendly regards....iGoR

PS. The new skool does even not take the time anymore to read a posting that is longer then 4 lines of text. Their excuse is: I am so busy busy busy.

If you would check out what they are doing while they are busy, they are looking to charts with 15 indicators that don't learn or show them anything but make them feel important .

Backtest result for SELL 2000-2001

Backtest result for SELL 2000-2001:

Strategy Tester: EUR_mate_V1_M5_sell

More details:

ProfitEA

ProfitEA-1:
Backtest result for SELL 2000-2001:

Strategy Tester: EUR_mate_V1_M5_sell

More details:

ProfitEA

ProfitEA-1,

Do you really think that people are interestet in how your system performed in 2001 ?...

Try to stay serious and correct !

Show a backtest from beginning 2007 -till today ( and all in 1 test and not in seperate periods)

It is clear that you try to post periods where your system is performing best.

The fact that you don't post the backtests over the last 3 years is only giving more proof that you are hiding something (drawdowns that would nearly kill your account).

iGoR

ProfitEA-1:
It is easy to understand. We are follow day trand and then hour trand which you have to setup S/L as 300pips. With MT4, we judge M5 based on H1. We know we are follow right direction and give 400pips S/L .(in fact, 300 pips is enough, also 20 pips profit works). For safe reason, we should not stay in market for long time.(basic knowledge). Anyway, we see the result. Our purpose is just for profit not for any reason. Sure, whatever we do will be some thought behind.

See post below, posted in wrong place.

Reason: