Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 24

here is my statement

everybody listen if you don't belive me i can give you signals by this indicator

with screenshots and you'll see that i'm not a cheater

Files:
statement.jpg  81 kb

Someone traded on the indicator Dremur?

my indicator is the best in the world

LOOK tic-tac I'm about you (My Crystal Ball is now 99.9999% zero guessing) post reply your Crystal Ball has false signals LOOK at my indicator it doesn't repaint hehehe

Files:
2_1.gif  28 kb

JaJaJa

tic and dre...are your signals appear at the close of the candle?

dremur:
LOOK tic-tac I'm about you (My Crystal Ball is now 99.9999% zero guessing) post reply your Crystal Ball has false signals LOOK at my indicator it doesn't repaint hehehe

could you share it and help to find it

regards

shabane

Pava:
tic and dre...are your signals appear at the close of the candle?

NO my signal appears at the next of open candle

?

does it work on smaller timeframes?

Dremur show some 2 week forward test.

Dremur: Mine doesn't repaint read my previous post.

Also mine indicator work on bar 0 not 1. I know exactly when the signal turns false and know exactly what to do on next bar. False signals do occur rarely so is not a big problem.

I sitll improving my indicator; however, give similar signal to yours so I have nothing to envy, as of now.

Moreover, dremur show at least 2 week forward test result with date and picture so I can say without excuse you have "the best indicator".

it seems a pissing contest in going on here in this thread ... everybody is trying to brag about the accuracy of their own indicators. C'mon guys have you stumbled upon a holy grail for forex ?

either you come out in the open with your arsenal exposed or there are two situations -

1 - you guys wanna scram people off their money by selling them shit (cause you surely can't make money with those grails in forex)

2 - Or you are plain simple frauds.

Either way stop trying to give signals unless you sell them outright ... or share your indies - period.

Change Behaviour

dremur:
OK now open BUY H4 usdjpy and hold your position open I will let you know when to close

Hi,

Forum members....

Now,think about it....a guy appears here,Tic Tac,showing good results and half explaining a(very good) method..and what does he get in exchange? mostly hate mail...If you knew about FFFT,DFT and end point flattening,you will realize he already gave you a fantastic tool....The problem is not Tic Tac,the problem is that you don`t know Shxt about what he is talking about,if you knew,you would thank him,he shared the way with you ,and you attacked him,that is why he is teasing you to no end.

A second guy appears here,Dremur...he posts an interesting prediction that may be or may be not legitimate(I believe it is,I believe his USDJPY Up prediction is good) ...what does he get? hate mail...so,he posts a trade in advance,which,IMHO,means he is,very probably a legitimate trader with something to share..do you think he is going to share his methods with people who blindly attack him?

If you want to learn,be humble with those that can teach you...Ask them,no need to kowtow,but no way you will be helped if you insult or disrespect them,they will most probably have a field day with you,as they are probably having now,and they will be right to do so...and you will be ignorants forever.

S

Reason: