Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!!

Just want to give my 2 cent for TSD FORUM

Here is an extremely simple idea which cut off 99% of the guessing (visually) of

what the END POINT DIRECTION is??? of any LINEAR indicator.

A perfect scalping technique, I would say the best one for scalping that i have even seen, even more when use with other indicators. Not that hard to program (you don't have to bother with angle measurement of a line) yet extremely powerful. I have been successfully scalping this idea for a while now.

Files:
endp_1.gif  15 kb
endp_2.gif  15 kb
endp_3.gif  15 kb
endp_4.gif  17 kb
endp_5.gif  12 kb

Last two pictures from tic_tac

the last 2 pictures

Files:
endp_6.gif  16 kb
endp_7.gif  16 kb

Nice, but where we can find those indies?

End point application on experimental fft

As a continuation from my simple idea of end-point technique. I now apply this

simple yet effective idea to a one-line indicator (an experimental FFT). As you can see simplicity is always the best, just like nature. I decided to "help" this technique with custom made non cripled, bar-refreshing, MTF HMA. Simple yet effective as seen on the attachment. Ideas provided by TIC_TAC.

from Mexico

So far it looks like a soap opera building up the suspense, lol.

Awaiting the post with the indicators and the templates.

I do like seeing people making profit and your idea seems to be making very good profits, I hope that your going to explain it to everyone and not just tease us with those screen shots you keep putting up

also will you be making this available for others to test and maybe help to tweak it or are you hoping to sell it,

don't get me wrong I think if someone has put that much time and effort into something then it's only right that they should get something back for it, even if it's just recognition for the work you've done.

keep up the good work....cheers.

Good and hard work

GOODLUCK FOR YOUR HARD WORK TRY TO HELP LOSING AMATURE TRADERS BY PROVIDING THE INDICATORS THANKS AND REGARDS

Great Idea...

Mr.Tic_Tac.. you a great man with great idea...

Can you share your system please.. i'm a new bie.. i lost my money and i serious want use your system.. i hope Mr.Tic_tac can share with me..

I'm Sorry my english is very bad..

I say thank you before..^:)^

When i see the "copyright" word on chart, i wonder if he will share the system

Perhaps he will sell the system!

What if system repaints?

Reason: