Errors Data Visualization on AMP futures Data

Hello,

in this image, historical data are also displayed for trading hours where the future is closed. The data provider is CGQ via AMP futures demo account.

It's a Metatrader 5 bug?

errors

And what are the trading hours of this instrument ? And where are these "additional" data ? You could provide all relevant informations.

My crystal ball told me that is a chart of the Dax.

And so some broker offers an overnight Dax beside the one you expect (I just tell you what my crystal ball has just told me!).

So: Ask your broker!

Alain Verleyen:
And what are the trading hours of this instrument ? And where are these "additional" data ? You could provide all relevant informations.

The instrument is the DAX Futures December. In the following screenshot you can see a bar of 2018.11.25 03.00 and in Eurex there is no quotes at that time

sundaydata

Thanks

Metrica Trading Solutions:

The instrument is the DAX Futures December. In the following screenshot you can see a bar of 2018.11.25 03.00 and in Eurex there is no quotes at that time

Thanks

Did you take into account an eventual shift in hours between Eurex quotes and AMP MT5 server ? (not sure there is one).

Did you ask to AMP, it's your broker who provides the data ?

Anyway that's (most probably) not an MT5 issue. MT5 only display the data provided.

Metrica Trading Solutions:

Thanks

Just checked on a real account, there is no such data.

First bar for 2018.11.25 is at 20:00.

Reason: