Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 27

<Great improvements on my indicator>

In the process to perfection eliminating every single discrepancy on my indicator.

Files:
tic_tac.gif  15 kb

Perky you are right too early to go long

Yes it is too early to buy at jpy 4h just yet.

Nice alerting tool when using objects as signal

Alert and Comment for External Indicators - MQL4 Articles

Exuse me...

Tic....your chart doesn't look too good...wha'sappening bro?

Playing around with my tools that's all

Pava: Improving same project and working others

Files:
one.gif  13 kb
two.gif  14 kb

keep up the good work...so what is the idea of flattering the end point of an FFT cycle?

The End Point Fast Fourier Transform System

The End Point Fast Fourier Transform V 2 | MEYERS ANALYTICS LLC | Traders' Resource at TRADERS.com

I first presented the EPFFT in an article more than four years ago. At that time, there was no product or code that offered to implement the EPFFT. Due to reader demand from that article, I spent countless months developing and debugging a C++ Dll that could be integrated into TradeStation and MetaStock to provide the EPFFT system to anyone who wished to purchase it. But the FFT C++ code that the EPFFT uses is not secret. It can be found in Numerical Recipes in C++ by Press, or even for free on the web. I am sure there are many S&C readers who have spent the time required and coded the Epfft for themselves.

NO matter what did USDJPY I will show you that my indi is the best

you know it's best on EURUSD i will proof

Dremur, can you show us another photo of your non repainting indicator with USDJPY 4H ??

Pava you have two options

Buy the neuroshell (addon) of meyers analytic and try to reverse engineer their system or follow the steps talk about in that paper and try to do it yourself. If you are successful it will be worth the time.

how can i get the EPFFT indicator?

who can help us?