Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 2

Mr.Sabah:
When i see the "copyright" word on chart, i wonder if he will share the system

It "says" copyright, it was also written in MS Paint. I doubt those indicators were made by him, otherwise the copyright would likely be coded in and shown on the screen. I think he just tweaked some indicators and renamed them.

Anyone can post pretty pictures showing a great trading situation. That's not hard to do. Judging from the fact that he hasn't been providing indicators, or contributing to his own thread in the 3 days since he started it, I wouldn't expect much here.

jturns23:
It "says" copyright, it was also written in MS Paint. I doubt those indicators were made by him, otherwise the copyright would likely be coded in and shown on the screen. I think he just tweaked some indicators and renamed them.

I totally agree, looks like someone needed an ego boost from newbie's.

I've been saying all along

"Ideas provided by tic_tac" nothing more nothing less just ideas for trading improvement. I have been saying this since post #1 just sharing ideas that was my only intention since i started this forum. Sometimes ideas can be more powerful than an indicator o system. Besides coding it is basic stuff to do (the end point technique i have been talking about). Moreover, when I said copyright I was referring to my (IDEA)...I haven't seen this idea anywhere, in any forum so that made me the unique "inventor" ---as far as I know---. The reason I cover up everything is because I want to focus on ideas for trading not indicator or system. Finally, for the negative comments, here I laid some more pictures since evidence weight more than words, certainly much more than speculation. No need to argue when the evidence is there. The picture speak for themself. Remember there isn't any backtesting just forward testing. Just added up almost $1000 in less than a week with a simple idea apply to some indicators with a confidence level I would say of around 85%. Which mean almost zero guessing (that's why I opened 5 order same direction).

Files:

7 orders opened /7 orders won

What's better than testing couple of ideas in forex than forward testing order in, order out. Keeping record of performance on pictures (just check dates on pictures) as evidence in case the criticism arises. Afterall, this is a demanding world. Very few places now a day rely on forward testing most are backtesting. So I decided to turn this malpractice around doing just forward testing to see if these ideas really withstand. And since I like taking pictures of beautiful events in life (I should be a photographer!! ), here again another picture, enjoy.

Files:
38.gif  38 kb

?

What TF you are working with?

are you decide to share these 2 indicator or only idea of your trade?

tnxx

11 orders opened/11 orders won(the last 4 still winning)

As far as I know, I have never seen 11 coincidence in a row. So...is it a coincidence?? the mathematical probability are heavily opposed to that assumption. Just take statistical 101.

11 orders opened, 11 orders won (last 4 still winning see pic). Just seem like I learned to read the market or have a crystal ball.

The nice thing about evidence is that the more they keep showing, the fastest the criticism evaporates. Unless, you are one of those guys that --monkey don't hear, see, talk and that's another story. Afterall, there is no worst blind than the ones that don't see hardcore evidence.

Finally, I think am ready for real money, (even though is premature yet) waiting impatiently to pertain to the 5% club (that is --the 5% making money in forex). jeje. are there any criticism left yet??? jajaja perhaps I should take a vacation (getting tire of posting beautiful pictures). Enjoy more hardcore, cold blooded forward testing evidence.

Files:
48.gif  36 kb
57.gif  40 kb

tic_tac:
As far as I know, I have never seen 11 coincidence in a row. So...is it a coincidence?? the mathematical probability are heavily opposed to that assumption. Just take statistical 101.

11 orders opened, 11 orders won (last 4 still winning see pic). Just seem like I learned to read the market or have a crystal ball.

The nice thing about evidence is that the more they keep showing, the fastest the criticism evaporates. Unless, you are one of those guys that --monkey don't hear, see, talk and that's another story. Afterall, there is no worst blind than the ones that don't see hardcore evidence.

Finally, I think am ready for real money, (even though is premature yet) waiting impatiently to pertain to the 5% club (that is --the 5% making money in forex). jeje. are there any criticism left yet??? jajaja perhaps I should take a vacation (getting tire of posting beautiful pictures). Enjoy more hardcore, cold blooded forward testing evidence.

you sent a pictures,

everything goes like good.

but

everbody ask you can share your systems or only we will watch your pictures?

nice pictures........WMT

Reason: