Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 4

Some more updates (14 opened orders/14 orders won)

I am more inclined to hardcore evidence and less talk. Some more updates to see if my ideas withstand.

By the way I am winning this orders while at work which is even harder I am not 24 hours behind the computer to watch for unpredictable reversal. So just bear in mind that important fact.

I do help in this forum I already told you to use mtf HMA indicator with an algorithm to properly refreshed it and the end point technique of any line indicator. However, can't give you everything, the fft is my most precious tool so I keep it to myself.

I am done for good. see ya.

Files:
12.gif  40 kb
16.gif  45 kb

?

What is "end point technique"?

??

do you use SL?

Ya, tic tac please stop teasing us and provide the indicators for free or provide the link to where we can buy it and get rolling making the money with you.

thanks

Thank you for sharing nothing.

Fft

LIB FFT in libraries

Files:
fft.mq4  3 kb
_lib_fft.mq4  28 kb

leledc:
LIB FFT in libraries

That is interesting, do you have the other one?

Reverse engineering my system jajajaja leledc jajajaja

That's why I don't like posting to much immediately every try to reverse engineer my system jajaaja Well I no posting anymore now your turn do forward testing just like a did, day in day out, one by one NO JUMPING BUT ONE ORDER AFTER THE NEXT, that's now the challenge I want to see. I'll promise you that if you do it better than me I will knee down and call you daddy.. jajajajaj . So since the reverse engineering is starting to freak me out that's it no more posting. I purpose in this forum was fullfilled. I let you all my legacy of HARDCORE FORWARD TESTING DAY IN DAY OUT ORDER IN ORDER OUT NO JUMPING BREAKING THE MARKET WITH MY COLD BLOODED SWORD JAJAJAJ. SO I AM GONE FOR GOOD NO MORE POSTING.

NOTE: I did $1175 (i have proof if anyone want to see) in exactly 5 days (last friday-sunday-monday-tuesday-wednesday) so here is your challenge for anyone, do it better!!! remember order in order out with photo evidences just like me jajajajaj

tic_tac:
That's why I don't like posting to much immediately every try to reverse engineer my system jajaaja Well I no posting anymore now your turn do forward testing just like a did, day in day out, one by one NO JUMPING BUT ONE ORDER AFTER THE NEXT, that's now the challenge I want to see. I'll promise you that if you do it better than me I will knee down and call you daddy.. jajajajaj . So since the reverse engineering is starting to freak me out that's it no more posting. I purpose in this forum was fullfilled. I let you all my legacy of HARDCORE FORWARD TESTING DAY IN DAY OUT ORDER IN ORDER OUT NO JUMPING BREAKING THE MARKET WITH MY COLD BLOODED SWORD JAJAJAJ. SO I AM GONE FOR GOOD NO MORE POSTING. NOTE: I did $1175 (i have proof if anyone want to see) in exactly 5 days (last friday-sunday-monday-tuesday-wednesday) so here is your challenge for anyone, do it better!!! remember order in order out with photo evidences just like me jajajajaj

No one can reverse engineer an indicator you never posted. Your hardcore forward testing day in and day out was a week of results! You can't make claims about your system after one week of results. I'm glad your not posting here anymore because you contributed nothing other than posting pictures.

I wonder .. why would you really be sure your system is .. and for your system, I was not expecting it anymore .. Yesterday I have been given free of charge by someone who is very dedicated in the world of forex and he has proved that he was also a reliable trader .. I also like your pictures it just shows .. because you can only show pictures alone.

To Mr. Leledc .. I am very grateful for the information (indicator of your post, but unfortunately can not run properly / screen went blank), but for Mr.Leledc if you want a system that I got (see screen-shoot), then I will give to you via PM only it's free .

This is Price Action system with Automatic Elliotwave and auto fibo from my teacher (SEFC).. PART-1..

This is full system (all free)..add Pivot Modification from SEFC..without AutoFibo.. .. PART-2.. you can see date and day in MT4 SC.. (continue from PART-1 ..look fibo target.. to PART-2.. end target)..

and this.. one sample report (manual Trade.. with multiple pending order and target out).. from my teacher work..

Bye..bye, see you later and i will out this tread..