Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 10

The system is just a lucky streak of a week. you could do better just putting a heiken ashi smoothed or something on the 1minute chart to get these kind of lucky weekly eurusd results

profitrader21:
Hi leledc, The indicator you posted repaints. It is an improvement over the cycle extremus posted earlier because the first version of the indicator did not allow for the settings to be changed, but it repaints. I can confirm that it repainted a closed bar today in GBP/USD. Can you please correct this if possible? Thank you.

yes, can someone confirm whether it repaints and if so to correct it? I HATE REPAINTING INDICATORS; just a waste of time!

It is not repainting, it is RECALCULATING ! Leledc said it before !

profitrader21:
Hi leledc, The indicator you posted repaints. It is an improvement over the cycle extremus posted earlier because the first version of the indicator did not allow for the settings to be changed, but it repaints. I can confirm that it repainted a closed bar today in GBP/USD. Can you please correct this if possible? Thank you.

I have just modified the settings of extremums :i haven't modified the logic of the indi.

Big Joe:
It is not repainting, it is RECALCULATING ! Leledc said it before !

Hi Joe i think they mean about Cycle Kroufr extremums and not FFT...Thanks

CycleKroufrExtremums two colors

Hi i have added two colors:let me know if it still repaints

Cycle vers 1.0

Added extern var to show all dots or just one dot!And added alert too.Below an example:above ShowAllDots =false.

leledc:
Added extern var to show all dots or just one dot!And added alert too.Below an example:above ShowAllDots =false.

it would be nice if you could add an alarm when a new dot appears

i would love it !

hova:
it would be nice if you could add an alarm when a new dot appears i would love it !

I have yet added alert!

leledc:
I have yet added alert!

you saved me much time switchin charts buddy, appreciate it thx a lot !

Reason: