Demo account expiring in 1-2 weeks

I seem to be having a problem lately of my demo account expiring every 1-2 weeks. I have a live account as well but I test out EA's on my demo account, and it's hard to get an accurate forward testing session going when every week or so my demo account says "Invalid account" and I have to open a new one. I thought we had 4 weeks (30 days) with a demo account?

Is anyone else having this problem?

jhernandez:
I seem to be having a problem lately of my demo account expiring every 1-2 weeks. I have a live account as well but I test out EA's on my demo account, and it's hard to get an accurate forward testing session going when every week or so my demo account says "Invalid account" and I have to open a new one. I thought we had 4 weeks (30 days) with a demo account? Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi,

You have to switch to NorthFinance, think that they have without expiration.

Good luck

I'm using InterbankFx, should have specified that.

jhernandez:
I'm using InterbankFx, should have specified that.

Really don't know. IBFX usually have 30days, maybe they are closing your acc. because you are trading in the wrong way ( open too much trades, closing many before 3min,....).

You must send an email to IBFX and tell them about your problem.

IBFX now deletes Demo accounts after 20 days. Server space is the issue.

Dave <<<

yes, go with northfinance. Demo accounts seem to last for a while.

Northfinance

Hi,

I have demo account with NorthFinance since 2 months ago and it seems there's no problem...

=============================

Forex Indicators Collection

FXDD gives you 3 months.

SBFX has unlimited time but I dislike the quality of data.

Regards.

NorthFinance

drgoodvibe:
yes, go with northfinance. Demo accounts seem to last for a while.

Yep, if you use their demo account at least once in every 30 days, it will last 4 ever

Reason: