Ocean theory based indicators - page 51

mladen:
Save it as "stepma nma.ex4" and it will work
Thanks! It works perfect!

mladen:

Version of dss of nma that has 7 types of filters now. It still allows to show any symbol at the current chart (it is already multi time frame, and alerts are correct for the correct symbols)

Any chance to have it as on-chart version?

poster:
Any chance to have it as on-chart version?

poster

Probably it will be made (doing some other stuff now, as soon as that is finished, will check back) :)

mladen:

poster

Probably it will be made (doing some other stuff now, as soon as that is finished, will check back) :)

OK. Thanks

Here is the dss (double smoothed stochastic) using ocena nma for price filtering - the on-chart version

It has an upgraded choice of prices now, but the rest is the same : 7 types of filters, multi time frame, multi symbols, alerts and all the rest that was included in the "regular" version too

mladen:

Here is the dss (double smoothed stochastic) using ocena nma for price filtering - the on-chart version

It has an upgraded choice of prices now, but the rest is the same : 7 types of filters, multi time frame, multi symbols, alerts and all the rest that was included in the "regular" version too

Dearest MLADEN

Much thanks for upgrading dss of nma on chart ver.

here are short/long term trading style pictures ...... can you review "percent to occupy on main chart and vertical shift" functions in MTF mode. (in current TF these working well)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Much thanks for upgrading dss of nma on chart ver.

here are short/long term trading style pictures ...... can you review "percent to occupy on main chart and vertical shift" functions in MTF mode. (in current TF these working well)

regards

mntiwana

I know about the mtf way how it does it, but I am leaving that as is for now. In my opinion, since the % used is the % of the target time frame, I think that it is informative that way too

mladen:

mntiwana

I know about the mtf way how it does it, but I am leaving that as is for now. In my opinion, since the % used is the % of the target time frame, I think that it is informative that way too

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for early response,yes of course informative and helpful more than usual way,we can adjust it in current tf easily in a best way :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for early response,yes of course informative and helpful more than usual way,we can adjust it in current tf easily in a best way :)

regards

Sorry. My bad. I was reading and thinking about something completely different

Here is a version that allows all that

mladen:

Sorry. My bad. I was reading and thinking about something completely different

Here is a version that allows all that

Dearest MLADEN

Why you feel needs to say sorry ..... so much thanks for early solving,working well now :)

regards

Reason: