Ocean theory based indicators - page 24

mntiwana:
jurik widely used almost in every thing and standalone too by MLADEN and MRTOOLS,if it was of kind repainting,it was not used so frequently.

Thanks

mladen:
That is why I told that for start we shall be using the natural mode of nma

I always told that indicators must live in their natural habitat where they can lurk and couch for signals. And the evolution revolution can start

Here is a first version of nma that uses a complete nma function (so it can easily be used for calculating nma of anything or anything of nma) : ocn_nma_2.mq4

This version is using the default TEMA (as the original does)

Files:
ocn_nma_2.mq4  4 kb
ocn_nma.png  120 kb

Here is a cci that can use nma as a filter (uper in the example), or can use nma as a smoothing method (lower in the example picture) : cci__nma.mq4

PS: Frankly, I am a bit surprised wit the nma smoothed version (take a closer look of it, and you shall see why)

PPS: to turn the nma of, set the nma period to <=1 (in that case this is a simple cci)

Files:
ocn_nma_cci.png  119 kb
cci__nma.mq4  11 kb

Well done, M. It looks very good. When I'm back home, I'll test it, promised.

Hmmm, another toy to play with.

Wulong10:
Hmmm, another toy to play with.

Hay man,not a toy only,master toy of CCI,i was waiting for it since long.

and especially for you,in short terms (TF} for binaries options.

regards

mladen:
Here is a first version of nma that uses a complete nma function (so it can easily be used for calculating nma of anything or anything of nma) : ocn_nma_2.mq4

This version is using the default TEMA (as the original does)

Dearest MLADEN,

so this is the real base of NMA,you was telling us about it,....

( "Lets do one step at a time

First I need to make different nma (as a standalone function) and once when that is done, then we can combine it any way we wish"}

so what we name it EVA or ADAM ?

or multi functional grip plier

so nice and so kind of you for coding a base for multi routs NMAs ...... do you think and feel sloping it too.

best regards for the best person

what a pretty similarity in between my two seniors,i believes they have much more in common in variety of life aspects in a productive way.

and fortunately this happen at a very fantastic occasion of NMA rebuilt day.

Files:
similarity.png  65 kb

Me a senior ? Let me laugh ...

Reason: