TickScalper EA - page 66

mladen:
Re: TickScalper EA

Here is averages MACD first (with all the 20 types of averages now) : averages MACD nmc.mq4

Upgraded version of averages MACD (made user friend - no need to guess parameters meaning) : averages_macd_2.mq4

Files:

mladen:

Upgraded version of averages MACD (made user friend - no need to guess parameters meaning) : averages_macd_2.mq4

Nice

Can we have a version with the latest 29 types of averages too?

nbtrading:

Nice

Can we have a version with the latest 29 types of averages too?

nbtrading

Here you go (20 types of prices added too) : averages_macd_3.ex4

Files:

mladen:

nbtrading

Here you go (20 types of prices added too) : averages_macd_3.ex4

Thank you!

Hi,

I can't get the TickScalper 3.45.7 to make any trades. I think I have all the indicators. And I can't get the Tickscalper 3.46 to open.

Do someone know why?

Thanks!

simon_json:
Hi,

I can't get the TickScalper 3.45.7 to make any trades. I think I have all the indicators. And I can't get the Tickscalper 3.46 to open.

Do someone know why?

Thanks!

Hi Simon_json, are you getting any error messages from the expert or journal tabs in the terminal?

simon_json:
Hi,

Do someone know why?

Thanks!

Regarding tick scalper 3.46 - here is a new metatrader 4 compatible version : tickscalper_v3.46_nmc.mq4

PS: it needs the tick smoother indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179720/page42

Files:

Thanks for reply! And thanks for the info!

It is in backtesting it don't open any trades. I get no error messages from Journal.

I tried again using TickScalper_v3.46 nmc.mq4, and the indicator - but still no trades. Wonder why?

simon_json:
Thanks for reply! And thanks for the info!

It is in backtesting it don't open any trades. I get no error messages from Journal.

I tried again using TickScalper_v3.46 nmc.mq4, and the indicator - but still no trades. Wonder why?

Can you please post your set files that you are using when testing the EA?

I used default settings, and safe.set I found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179720/page8

Reason: