Simple Ichimoku System - page 3

leeb:
Hi At the best - what timeframe are you trading as to my understanding if you are trading the daily your buy of 2 USDJPY lots in the last statement '50000' doesn't agree with my understanding of ichimoku setup for long on USDJPY (see last post for definition) thanks for your contributions !

Hello LEEB

for that trade i was useing the 15TF as i am testing all TF to see how it is working

leeb:
Hi NewDigital - do you use ichimoku in the same way as I understand it? eg:

Buy Rules - Strongest Entry

1-price above the cloud

2-Tenken crosses kijun in the direction of the trend

3-Chikou Span is above the price curve

Sell Rules- Strongest Entry

1-price is below the cloud

2-tenken crosses Kijun in the direction of the trend

3-Chinkou Span is below the price curve

Chinkou Span shows support/resistance in an elegant way

This is a perfect setup and I guess other variations such as price not above cloud for long when kijun/tenkan cross could be considered?

I am using differently. I am using Chinkou Span crossing the price as it is most strongest signal (but coming too late sometimes). But sometimes I am using the other combination of the signals. And everything depends on the other pairs. I am using the combination of the signals and also looking for the other pairs. For example, I will not open the trade for USDCHF if some other pairs do not have the signals or very near to have the signal.

I will describe is later.

For example, very interesting situation is going on for AUDUSD now.

Questionable for USDCHF and EURUSD.

Ranging for USDCAD.

And I did not open the trade for USDJPY (because of AbsoluteStrength indicator is showing non-trading market condition for D1).

Price is inside the cloud for GBPJPY. If the price will break the border of the cloud to go short so it can be the signal.

Same with GBPCHF but Chinkou Span did not cross the price yet for this pair.

Something may be started for EURGBP in the end of the week or in the beginning of the next week. But price is still inside the cloud.

It was 1 sell signal and 2 re-enter sell signals for EURJPY according to Price Channel (MT5). But it is ranging market condition for few days according to AbsoluteStrength indicator. And cloud will change the direction for the next week so may be trend will be changed for this pair.

And almost identical situation or CHFJPY.

laste update of the sys

useing daily & 4h TF ONLY

at the best:
laste update of the sys useing daily & 4h TF ONLY

dude your absolutly rockin with this system congrats you said that this one was for daily and 4hr TF only does that mean just the trades made on the

24th? or for the complete history? it seems that you are meaning just for the day but just wanted to clarify

again congrats on your records they are impressive

and thanks to newdigital for the rules you posted

Yes thanks to At The Best and NewDigital for clarifications, I am starting to forward test also....

msquared Thanks

Answering you : Yes it was for the all history ( only 1 or 2 deals that was made with 15TF - GBP 1 LOT ( alot of them withen the same time just to close it fast and it was risky but thanks god it went ok

Forward testing so far...

Going well on first day

Files:

leeb:
Going well on first day

great news LEEB

All the best for you man

Thanks At The Best - you mentioned you were using it on 4hr/daily and also tested on 15m did you only take signals which agreed with daily or did you trade in both directions ? Thanks

i too am curious in the answer to leeb's question i am testing on the 15 min as well although not doing as well as he is still profitable

Reason: