EA purchase question

Hey guys,

I intend to buy a EA from the Market for MT$. But before that i have a question related to the limited activation number.

For the EA i want to purchase there is a limit of 5 activation.

Now my question is:

If I have on the same computer, 3 MetaTrader4 terminal installed, and I want to use all 3 applications at the same time, do I lose 3 activation from the initial 5?

Or this activation its per computer/OS?

Thank yoo. 

adrianpreoteasa:

Hey guys,

I intend to buy a EA from the Market for MT$. But before that i have a question related to the limited activation number.

For the EA i want to purchase there is a limit of 5 activation.

Now my question is:

If I have on the same computer, 3 MetaTrader4 terminal installed, and I want to use all 3 applications at the same time, do I lose 3 activation from the initial 5?

Or this activation its per computer/OS?

Thank yoo. 

It's one activation by computer.

Hey Guys,

I am new to MQL5 and i dont know where to go to ask for help.

I would like to purchase a signal  but instead of "Subscribe" it got "Copy Trades". When I click on the "Copy Trades" it takes me to "Launch MT4 Platform and subscribe in the Platform" 

In the Terminal of the platform I go to "Signals" but cannot find the signal that I would like to subscribe there.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

I purchased an EA with 5 activation. The first on the PC while buying and activating is done. I want to do it on VPS. How do I do it? I can see under my profile, purchase this EA but how to download it on my VPS for the 2nd activation? Pl help

Balaji 

Reason: