Aggressive scalp ea - page 49

I've been reading this thread and playing about with the EA on forward testing (demo) and backtesting - I'm using escape2reversed-2-maxorders EA.

If you can determine the trend visually (no indicator can determine the trend as well as you -yourself by looking at charts and price action) and let this EA run in that direciton only with sensible profit targets, lot sizes and max opend trades then this EA can quickly make huge % gains to your account - for example CHF/JPY yesterday - long only, 100 max open trades 50pip TP on 30min timeframe...do a backtest (even better set max open trades to 1000 ).

I do have a feq questions as I dont understand some of the settings etc:

1. What does iTakeProfitCloseValue and iTakeProfitMaxDecCount do?

2. Stop loss - this does not seem to work - I've got IStopLoss and sStopLoss set to 200 for example (i.e. 20 pips) but the SL that appears seems to be over 300pips in most cases (TP sets correctly).

3. How do you disable trailing SL - dont need this if you have set TP?

4. Is there a way of setting a price where the EA wont open any more trades upon reaching - e.g. if I think price will move quickly to a set level then I want it to continue opening and closing trades up to a point near this level when I dont want any more trades open - at present I have to just turn off the EA to achieve this.

Is there any in built money management in the EA - in terms of only opening positions if free margin > x to stop it blowing accounts in extreme cases?

As I said, if you can determine the trend and in particular if you think there will be some fast quick movement in one directoin on a small timeframe then let this EA run...for example approaching strong support area and expecting a quick 50 pip bounce...set this EA on 5min time frame with 3-5 pip TP and you will win easy and stop the EA about 10pips away from target so it doesnt open any new trades.

Alternatively if we get some economic news that price will react to quickly do the same as above.

fabreu30:
what would make the system better is a profit target for the day for example my goal is to make $100 per day when this goal is reach should stop all trading and resume the following day.

This is a very good suggestion. Hope the program will be prepared with this condition

i tested it on silver contract .

works quiet good .. but only 4 days so far .. i keep u updated

cooltrader28@yahoo.com:
i tested it on silver contract . works quiet good .. but only 4 days so far .. i keep u updated

which EA have you tested to far and on what currency and t/f

Trading after the whipsaws had disappeared following NFP news release was pretty easy with this EA.

I set it on EU 5min time frame 5pip TP, 10k account, short only, 0.1 lot size and 50 max open trades with 20 pip SL i.e. make risk was 1000 or 10%. Currently up 3328 i.e 33.28%.

If you know how to determine the trend and want to catch some short sharp moves then letting this EA run can be very rewarding...of course there is risk, but if you work out your money management and know the markets then the risk is actually quite low.

Wanted to let this run on GU short and xxx/JPy long at same time but it wouldnt work on more than one pair at once - can anyone tell me why?

The EA needs a Magic Number to track it's trades. I have run it on several accounts and it always tries to manage the trades of other EA's trading the same pair.

For those wanting a closure if the account hits a certain %gain can use a trade manager EA such as Steve Hopwoods Multiposition Trade Manager.

Do a search for it on the net as I can't post the link here.

I like the target idea, im going to try for 10% every day, if im 10% down i quit for the day, 10% up i quit ahead

so far so good, i got a bit carried away

Hello to everyone ,

I would start using the expert advisor with FXPRO on EUR/USD short only,

can someone upload the expert with the right settings whereas that brokers not accept orders with less than 5 pips tp?

ciao

Federico

Ben

Could you please tell me what fields to use to enter stop loss using escape2reversed2 max orders as the iTrailing stop and the s Trailing stop do not seem to be doing this and there does not seem to be anywhere else to put a stop in of say 10pips

Many thanks

Geoff

GEOFFREY123456:
Ben

Could you please tell me what fields to use to enter stop loss using escape2reversed2 max orders as the iTrailing stop and the s Trailing stop do not seem to be doing this and there does not seem to be anywhere else to put a stop in of say 10pips

Many thanks

Geoff

I've got the same problem, having tested this EA and the escape-easy EA this one is better but the SL fields dont appear to work to what figures you put in the field. Also would be good to know what the first two fields mean and do (iTakeProfitCloseValue and iTakeProfitMaxDecCount) ...other than this this one performs well IMO

Reason: