How I set the TP less than 5 pips?

Hello!

I want to ask how can I set the TP less than 5 pips. 5pips are permitted by my broker! Do I need a script or a .dll????

thank you

If the broker's Stop_Level is equal to 5 then you cannot set a Stop_Loss or Take_Profit < then 5.

If the broker's Freeze_Level is equal 5 then you cannot Close orders which have not Broken a 5-point Radius.

You have to consider Spreads as part of your calculations.

In conclusion, you cannot set SL less then Permitted. However you can Close if the Freeze_Lv allows it.

ats:

Hello!

I want to ask how can I set the TP less than 5 pips. 5pips are permitted by my broker! Do I need a script or a .dll????

thank you

you can set tp at 25 pips and close the trade then at 5 pips

The data can be exported from mt4 to excel and you can send orders from excel to mt4! Am I right? Is not possible to set the TP less than 5 via excel?

ats:

The data can be exported from mt4 to excel and you can send orders from excel to mt4! Am I right? Is not possible to set the TP less than 5 via excel?

that will not work...

why not? Excel doesn´t send the orders in real time?

If you let excel to act as real time trader?

ats:
If you let excel to act as real time trader?

You mean not set TP but close by excel maybe that will but if you set TP at stoplevel it can't

Exactly that is what I mean!!! The question is now how I connect excel with mt4!!!

ats:
Exactly that is what I mean!!!

my solution is set TP xx pips more then the real if profit at real simply do an orderclose can without excel

orderclose at a price as script??? Or you mean manually?

Reason: