Aggressive scalp ea - page 48

jazlady:
Did someone have a chance to review what I stated about using EAs on live micro account on page 42.

Which escape ea or other ea is the best and what settings?

I was trading micro lots of 0.1 and 0.01. It seems that the escape ea from page 1 was working the best (winning trades $100) in the MORNING but after 12 it started to fail causing me to lose $49 in a $50 account.

Please advise which escape ea I should use and the settings?

IS escape2reversed-2-maxorders.mq4 the best or is escape Ea from page 1 the best? What are the settings for MICRO Lots?

This thread has recently discussed how nobody? Setting long-term and short-term, what is the difference?

I had a fresh play with this

Scalper System | Myfxbook

BenScoobert:
I had a fresh play with this Scalper System | Myfxbook

Excellent! This EA requires trading skills, and it looks like you've mastered it over the last few days. Does the version you're using have money management? It would be a shame to leave the lot size at .05 with your consistency.

PC Biz:
Excellent! This EA requires trading skills, and it looks like you've mastered it over the last few days. Does the version you're using have money management? It would be a shame to leave the lot size at .05 with your consistency.

I left it on short only for eurusd as we are in a good downtrend, unattended all day out of curiosity.....it did good, 4 pips tp 40 pips sl

no mm but i can manually increase the lot size, maybe if it hits 10k ill move it up to 0.1 lots

MTAW forum

Please teach the method of participating in MTAW forum.

We ask

BenScoobert:
I had a fresh play with this Scalper System | Myfxbook

Oops...big drop there. Back to drawing board?

Snowski:
Oops...big drop there. Back to drawing board?

I left it unattended to see if she would behave......apparently not

good idea

what would make the system better is a profit target for the day

for example my goal is to make $100 per day when this goal is reach should stop all trading and resume the following day.

a BAD idea

fabreu30:
what would make the system better is a profit target for the day for example my goal is to make $100 per day when this goal is reach should stop all trading and resume the following day.

Sorry fabreu, you may loose the money with the first trades of that day, so...

Reason: