for(int i=total-1;i>=0;i--)

{

OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS);

int type = OrderType();

bool result = false;

switch(type)

{

//Close opened long positions

case OP_BUY : result = OrderClose( OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_BID), 5, Red );

break;

//Close opened short positions

case OP_SELL : result = OrderClose( OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_ASK), 5, Red );

}

if(result == false)

{

Alert("Order " , OrderTicket() , " failed to close. Error:" , GetLastError() );

Sleep(3000);

}

}

return(0);

}

if you want you can add

int start()

{

int total = OrdersTotal();

for(int i=total-1;i>=0;i--)

{

OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS);

int type = OrderType();

bool result = false;

switch(type)

{

//Close opened long positions

case OP_BUY : result = OrderClose( OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_BID), 5, Red );

break;

//Close opened short positions

case OP_SELL : result = OrderClose( OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_ASK), 5, Red );

}

if(result == false)

{

Alert("Order " , OrderTicket() , " failed to close. Error:" , GetLastError() );

Sleep(3000);

}

}

return(0);

}

could you add the hidden tp, because my broker rule, the TP minimum 10 pips

BenScoobert:
ive used the escape 2 reverse2 and escape only, only diifference i see is e2r2 is limited to 6 max trades

ive not used stops but i feel i will use 40 pip stops

at one point i had about 70 orders open

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your asnwer. Just one additional think I forgot to ask you.

Are you tradding full automatic or semi (controlling the trend LONG only or SHORT only)?

Best regards

Paulo

batalhadematos:
Hi Ben,

Thank you for your asnwer. Just one additional think I forgot to ask you.

Are you tradding full automatic or semi (controlling the trend LONG only or SHORT only)?

Best regards

Paulo

semi, to me this isnt an ea, it is just a trigger, when i pop this account im going to explain a much simpler and easier to use system, along the same lines but much more sensible

BenScoobert:
semi, to me this isnt an ea, it is just a trigger, when i pop this account im going to explain a much simpler and easier to use system, along the same lines but much more sensible

Great news Ben,

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

We are all looking for best ways to trade this market and for sure you will contribute a lot like always.

Best regards

Paulo

Someone can help me?

Hello, everyone.

Someone can help me? I use iamfx the MT4 platform, five the number of quotes. Price has suffix: EURUSDiam, simulation tests in any one version of the escape no way to ask for public assistance?

English is not my mother tongue, please forgive me

shisuyu:
Hello, everyone.

Someone can help me? I use iamfx the MT4 platform, five the number of quotes. Price has suffix: EURUSDiam, simulation tests in any one version of the escape no way to ask for public assistance?

are you saying it doesnt work in the backtester/strategy tester?

advise for this ea

2 times a day and 2-hour run. becomes more efficient.

and

amburadul

I am not a programmer so it will be placed, I do not know how hidden tp

shisuyu:
Hello, everyone.

Hi there,

I am not a mql programmer but looking for the code, it is not a suffix problem since escape works with any currency pair and any suffix. Perhaps a digits problem?

Regards

Paulo

batalhadematos:
Hi there,

I am not a mql programmer but looking for the code, it is not a suffix problem since escape works with any currency pair and any suffix. Perhaps a digits problem?

Regards

Paulo

Take a screenshot and paste your errors.

What triggers orders

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows what triggers orders with this EA? Does it need any indicators to get it started?

Thanks

Jim (MrChips)

Reason: