Aggressive scalp ea - page 38

shilox:
Hello Steve, It's on 5min chart and only on EURUSD and USDCHF.

and you're doing well with this?

shilox:

Hello

With what TP, SL,.... ?

best regards,

drumer

Hi All..

I'm using ESCAPE about a while and I wonder if anyone can help me by adding "price stop trade"

here's the scenario:

i'm enable this EA let say @ 1.4000 and i set it to do SELL only.

its start trading...trading..trading...

Till the price hit 1.3000.

So..at this point i want my EA to stop open new trading. But let the already open trade running.

In this case, i hope to manually put the stop price since its always different everyday.

Any help from coders guru?

I need this since this EA are good but it always still open trade even there are already oversold or overbought.

Thanks in advance!!

Files:
escape.mq4  3 kb

Escape update

It doubled this demo account in less than 24 hours.

shilox:

Shilox,

is it for 4 or 5 digit broker? looks like it's for 4digit broker, which ones in EA settings to change to suit 5 digit broker?

your statement looks good.

cheers

shilox:
It doubled this demo account in less than 24 hours.

Is there a money management feature in your version? With this consistency the increasing lot size would have done more than double your account.

For Shilox & Zabana : Can you please tell me in this diagram where to change from long to sort and from sort to long without letting open trades? Shilox what settings you have use to over-double Your account?

Files:
12345.jpg  300 kb

set file Please

Hi Shilox

Can you please post the .set file you use to get those very impressive results.

Thanks

Jim (MrChips)

Pizzazz79:
Shilox,

is it for 4 or 5 digit broker? looks like it's for 4digit broker, which ones in EA settings to change to suit 5 digit broker?

your statement looks good.

cheers

Can work with any of them, there is a version that will work fine with 5 digits.

Look for it.

PC Biz:
Is there a money management feature in your version? With this consistency the increasing lot size would have done more than double your account.

There's no money management feature. But still looks good though.

Cheers!

Reason: