Time to share my life's work? My Trading systems revealed. - page 2

Thanks

trader-x666:
Hi everyone, i have been trading something since i was 17. I am not far off retirement now and i would like to share my methodology and system with some of you who are dedicated to learning the trade.

Over the years i have been involved in trading in many ways, from writing, consultations, working for hedge funds, in banks, trading managed accounts and of course trading my personal account. Over this time i have put everything into being a better trader, and now i want to help some others.

I have written a full trading manual with what i believe to be the keys to success. I am willing to work with some of you to help and mentor you through the learning process. Im not saying my way is the only way, but i have made most of the mistakes possible in the past, and some knowlege from me may stop you doing the same or at least speed things up.

Everything above is 100% free. If you want my book email me on trader-x@live.co.uk

I am not making money from this, just trying to help a few people before i retire, and maybe see my systems go on for years to come.

Enough from me.

Trader-X

Count me in, I just sent u mail

Egkid

Hi

Thanks for your kind offer to share this knowledge, I have just sent you an email you should see one from leexxxxx@mail2world.com I have xxx'd out my address on this forum to prevent spam. If you don't get my email please let me know. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Lee

Thanks

Hello traderx,

thanks a lot for this announce this is my first post in this forum i've sent you a mail.

Best regards

Diego

I don't want to sound bitter here, the offer sound very good, to good to be true. It smell like another commercial offer to manage you money for a fee, or even worst. Presented i must say in a very clever way.

I don't know you trader-x, maybe your offer is honest, but let me doubt. I prefer loosing my money my self then in the hand of others.

GreatYves:
I don't want to sound bitter here, the offer sound very good, to good to be true. It smell like another commercial offer to manage you money for a fee, or even worst. Presented i must say in a very clever way. I don't know you trader-x, maybe your offer is honest, but let me doubt. I prefer loosing my money my self then in the hand of others.

You nailed it. It's an 111 page e-book about trading philosophies. It's about money management, emotions and trading, trade with the trend, cut your losses let your profits run......blah blah blah pretty standard things really. There is no trading system revealed. At the end of the book he states he has trading systems for sale but "only 10 copies of each", . He also offers to manage your money.

jturns23:
You nailed it. It's an 111 page e-book about trading philosophies. It's about money management, emotions and trading, trade with the trend, cut your losses let your profits run......blah blah blah pretty standard things really. There is no trading system revealed. At the end of the book he states he has trading systems for sale but "only 10 copies of each", . He also offers to manage your money.

Yep, and the 111 pages are all ripped off other sites and books. I only check a few pages, but I suspect the whole book has been plagiarised.

Here are 3 of his sources.

http://inv4.asiaplus.co.th/cms/uploads/pdf_investor/eng/chapter_07.pdf

Douglas Mark - The Disciplined Trader

CRB Trader Archive

HaHaHa:)))))))

That was a not so clever attempt...I guess the holy grail is lurking somewhere out there but not here....

!

retsel:
Yep, and the 111 pages are all ripped off other sites and books. I only check a few pages, but I suspect the whole book has been plagiarised.

Here are 3 of his sources.

http://inv4.asiaplus.co.th/cms/uploads/pdf_investor/eng/chapter_07.pdf

Douglas Mark - The Disciplined Trader

CRB Trader Archive

Plagiarised my ass!!!..he was writing this book since he was 17!!! He says so....It's his life's work!!!

Their was still at least 14 positives reply after the initial message. People, beware those sharks. Real good mentor does not exist. If you ever meet one, it's either a family member or a closed friend who have what so ever no interest at all in your hard earn money, they don't need it because their already full of it. They will never tell you how to do, they will simply tell you where to look.

Everything is already into books. You'll just have to read them for your self and find a method that fits YOU!

If you still want a fund manager, find a REGULATED one. Or say ADIOS to your money.

If you don't know what is a REGULATED fund, ask your BANK.

Say what you like. The responce from the people who are willing to learn has been huge, thanks to those of you with positive comments. I look forward to working with you. The chat room is now up and running, and i hope so see (some) of you there. Remember my help and advice is free. My practical trading methods are also free, and will be given to those who complete the psychological section.

I have spoken to many hundreds if not thousands of traders in my time, most of the elite can not write down their system in black and white, most cant even explain what they do. They just trade, why do they make profit? Because they have the correct mentality.

Its only the mind that makes so many fail. And that alone is why the losses of so many end up in the pockets of so few. I hope to help some of you make it into the few.

Reason: