Time to share my life's work? My Trading systems revealed. - page 3

trader-x666:
Say what you like. The responce from the people who are willing to learn has been huge, thanks to those of you with positive comments. I look forward to working with you. The chat room is now up and running, and i hope so see (some) of you there. Remember my help and advice is free. My practical trading methods are also free, and will be given to those who complete the psychological section.

I have spoken to many hundreds if not thousands of traders in my time, most of the elite can not write down their system in black and white, most cant even explain what they do. They just trade, why do they make profit? Because they have the correct mentality.

Its only the mind that makes so many fail. And that alone is why the losses of so many end up in the pockets of so few. I hope to help some of you make it into the few.

A little quote that applies to forex.... and life in general..... "Those who can do...... those who can't teach"

trader-x666:
Say what you like. The responce from the people who are willing to learn has been huge, thanks to those of you with positive comments. I look forward to working with you. The chat room is now up and running, and i hope so see (some) of you there. Remember my help and advice is free. My practical trading methods are also free, and will be given to those who complete the psychological section.

I have spoken to many hundreds if not thousands of traders in my time, most of the elite can not write down their system in black and white, most cant even explain what they do. They just trade, why do they make profit? Because they have the correct mentality.

Its only the mind that makes so many fail. And that alone is why the losses of so many end up in the pockets of so few. I hope to help some of you make it into the few.

Sorry, but your still a liar plagiarist to me. You offer to share your life's work in an ebook. You start your story with false promises when in fact you offer to manage 5k to 50k account. For a fee.

You wouldn't be the first, that's why we saw guys like you coming in here with a lot of doubts. Prove yourself before. Your not well started. And stop your sells pitch.

GreatYves:
Sorry, but your still a liar plagiarist to me. You offer to share your life's work in an ebook. You start your story with false promises when in fact you offer to manage 5kto 50k account. For a fee. You wouldn't be the first, that's why we saw guys like you coming in here with a lot of doubts. Prove yourself before. Your not well started. And stop your sells pitch.

If he "has enough" and has a very profits system and he trading from 17yr so now he would be a billionaire. WHY HE NEED MANAGE 5K ACCOUNT ???

This guy is 99.9% Mr. Williama from Williama's Trading System - Forex Peace Army Forum

Bill FX:
If he "has enough" and has a very profits system and he trading from 17yr so now he would be a billionaire. WHY HE NEED MANAGE 5K ACCOUNT ??? This guy is 99.9% Mr. Williama from Williama's Trading System - Forex Peace Army Forum

May be.

Reason: