Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 276

Hi Jomatk,

Usually from the half a decade I've been using mt4, it always pops a window asking to upgrade and that can be closed down with the X button and it won't update. I hope it's like that so I can continue my trading from tommorrow, But if they update it forcefully without that window, it may be a different situation and I'll be back to drawing board to find a workaround with my group.

To Mladen,

I already saw your topic as well as facebook post about the workaround you created, I think I'll let one of the terminals update and try your upgraded renkos.

Maybe I'll have ferrufx to code a new renko ea from scratch for the new build.

Best,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Jomatk,

Usually from the half a decade I've been using mt4, it always pops a window asking to upgrade and that can be closed down with the X button and it won't update. I hope it's like that so I can continue my trading from tommorrow, But if they update it forcefully without that window, it may be a different situation and I'll be back to drawing board to find a workaround with my group.

To Mladen,

I already saw your topic as well as facebook post about the workaround you created, I think I'll let one of the terminals update and try your upgraded renkos.

Maybe I'll have ferrufx to code a new renko ea from scratch for the new build.

Best,

Nick

You are forced to upgrade, you have no choice.

Don't worry, the "Mladen renkos" works like before.

Happy farming !

Hi Big Joe and to the tsd forum admins,

What i like about this forum as well as what has made me stay here is the fact that the admins here, like newdigital, linuxer, mrtools, cja, pava, hermes, mladen, bigjoe, ferrufx, serveruang, xard777 and many more tsd admin groups and senior folks are that you guys are not only admins and programmers, your traders too and I think you guys make truck loads of money in trading, not just from website traffic and broker sponsorship.

This is very different from the forexfactory forum, where the admin twee and his staff, i don't really think they even trade forex, they are only interested in traffic and the income from broker sponsorship's.

I've noticed here that i never noticed there is that the admins can see what a trader is trying to share and explain and you guys understand it, mainly because you guys see the trading perspective and the profitable potential it can bring, on forexfactory just sick with the admin himself not able to see the big picture and has no respect to traders.

Thanks for all your work and I hope to contribute my life's work only with tsd and the respected admins here.

To your success!

Nick aka Mr,Nims

Hi Folks,

Good news!

I just followed the instructions on this post and tested with the new build.

How to get MT4 574 from MT4 509? - MQL4 forum

It seems the new update build wont be 574 but will be 583 or higher.

Everything works perfectly and it's entirely compatible now with all the mt4 indicators, ea and scripts.

It seems they want to make the new build fully compatible with MT4, and with additional MT5 features.

When I moved everything across I was able to open the offline charts, open the template, and everything looked normal! I was a bit surprised, but it does look fine.

Hence I am not too worried about the upgrade anymore.

Best!

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Folks,

Good news!

I just followed the instructions on this post and tested with the new build.

How to get MT4 574 from MT4 509? - MQL4 forum

It seems the new update build wont be 574 but will be 583 or higher.

Everything works perfectly and it's entirely compatible now with all the mt4 indicators, ea and scripts.

It seems they want to make the new build fully compatible with MT4, and with additional MT5 features.

When I moved everything across I was able to open the offline charts, open the template, and everything looked normal! I was a bit surprised, but it does look fine.

Hence I am not too worried about the upgrade anymore.

Best!

Nick

That's a very good news Nick.

FYI, i tested the Mladen's indicator version of Renko Builder and it is too fast and not eating too much memory.

Congratulations!

On what post can be the "Don't worry, the "Mladen renkos" works like before." indicator downloaded?

Thanks Hermes

hermes:
On what post can be the "Don't worry, the "Mladen renkos" works like before." indicator downloaded? Thanks Hermes

Hi Hermes,

I don't know if you were trying to be funny or be sarcastic But here you go!

Thanks a ton Mladen all credits are respects to you. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page6

Best,

Nick

Hi Folks,

Today all my 9 renko terminals are upgraded to build 584 and i see no issues at all. So i can confirm everything works with the same files we are using on the new build.

Will see if there's any issues, but looking at all that's been updated. It seemed very unnecessary compared to 509 build, they just troubled us for the apps market feature which I think most people don't want to have an ebay integrated into the mt4.

Best,

Nick

first Mr nimms i would like to thank you for this great system

second i want to know all currencies that i can trade using this great system with box settings for each currency thank you in advance

Hi Folks,

Just Started my official blog, if anyone wants to visit. Thanks.

Easy Renko System

--

To Your Success!

Nick

Reason: