Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 275

Hi rigisroni2,

Check your experts/include folder if these two files are present or not. maybe XM broker has removed this from their installation, so then you can copy it from another mt4's include folder.

Best,

Nick

this is perfect Sir! thanks for quick reply now I am facing lack of M2 chart problem but google should help

rigisroni2:
this is perfect Sir! thanks for quick reply now I am facing lack of M2 chart problem but google should help

Hi Rigisroni2,

Just apply the livechart3.2 ea on a m1 chart, enable the expert advisor button, wait for the market to move 1 tick, then click file>open offline and you should find the custom m2 or mX renko chart.

Good luck!

Nick

yep, followed the instructions. 6/7 transactions hit TP. Not very big (30p) but still Just in 2 days.

Hello

I've got an error during this day, during using this strategy : HistoryBase: invalid database header for 'EURUSD2' i've unistall MT4 and deleted all expert and indicator, i've download file from here again, and i use only it without any other ea or indicator, i follow step by step manual again but when i open M2 offline chart i got this error, and offline chart remain in " waiting for update " anyone know a solution ?

Thank's so much, always take care !

Germano:
Hello

I've got an error during this day, during using this strategy : HistoryBase: invalid database header for 'EURUSD2' i've unistall MT4 and deleted all expert and indicator, i've download file from here again, and i use only it without any other ea or indicator, i follow step by step manual again but when i open M2 offline chart i got this error, and offline chart remain in " waiting for update " anyone know a solution ?

All your settings OK?

Germano:
Hello

It looks like you have been upgraded to build 574. If that is the case you will have to use upgraded renko too (the format of the hst files have changed)

mladen:
It looks like you have been upgraded to build 574. If that is the case you will have to use upgraded renko too (the format of the hst files have changed)

Hi Mladen and others,

Here is the details for the new build.

MetaTrader 4 Build 574 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - MQL4 forum

It seems they have not removed the offline charts menu, but instead changed the location of the folders in the experts folder to the root folder of the mt4, so i guess the changes just need to be made in the code of the indicators to follow the new folder system.

And a new market mode menu.

Anyways, I haven't got any notification to update to the new build and plus I've saved some copies of build 509, so i can not update it and still use my renko terminals, in-case of backup and my terminals updated or something.

I think it should not be a big issue that a programmer can't fix, if I am forced to use the new build.

Best,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Mladen and others,

Here is the details for the new build.

MetaTrader 4 Build 574 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - MQL4 forum

It seems they have not removed the offline charts menu, but instead changed the location of the folders in the experts folder to the root folder of the mt4, so i guess the changes just need to be made in the code of the indicators to follow the new folder system.

And a new market mode menu.

Anyways, I haven't got any notification to update to the new build and plus I've saved some copies of build 509, so i can not update it and still use my renko terminals, in-case of backup and my terminals updated or something.

I think it should not be a big issue that a programmer can't fix, if I am forced to use the new build.

Best,

Nick

Nick

Unfortunately, when it comes to offline charts it is not a change of a location, but a format change of history (offline) chart data. The only solution for that is to rewrite the code that is generating offline data

I am not sure if it will suite you guys, but there is already one version of that new format generating renko posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798

mr_nims:
Hi Mladen and others,

Best,

Nick

Dear Nick

I think that when you try to connect to MT4, the system will be automatically upgraded to a newer build.

How do you plan to continue working with build 509?

Is there any trick to bypass the upgrade?

Reason: