Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 234

Here in India its between 20~30 celcius and the temperature is going to stay that way or drop, until summer next year that starts from April.. lovely time now as i prefer cooler than hot

Hi mr_nims, from where can I download your last template for "Renko Ashi Trading System"? thanks.

Blaiserboy:
haha I have not played poker for a long time..... sounds like fun..... I hope you do well. I think our summer is coming to an end, temp is about 13 here and by morning I expect it to be 11 or 12..... warm days and cooler nights. leaves are starting to change color.... hmmmmmmmmm winter approaches hahaha

A lot of fighting today, but I've won 82 and requested withdrawal lol

uzinterello:
Hi mr_nims, from where can I download your last template for "Renko Ashi Trading System"? thanks.

Hi Uzinterello,

There is no last template, the last template is on the first page. Now its about discussion on renko and creation of custom renko systems, so you'll have to read all the posts to find different R systems made by members here.

Regards,

Nims

66pips closed, just need another 34 pips to make a century for this Monday. I think the Aussie dollar trades may just do it! Being that there's no London session today, due to the banks closed for summer holiday thing.

Files:

start with the template on the first page. people have made a lot of money with that template....... then start to adjust it and add or subtract from it...

I started late. so it is like watching paint dry. hahahahaha

Hey Mr.Nims, found your thread a few weeks back and got into scalping again and love renko. Will try it next week and post some results and see how it goes. Did you ever try to make an EA out of your system?

Hi Normangee,

This question has been asked to me for the nth number of times.

I'll let blaiserboy or someone else answer you that ans see what's their views/response for that

Regards and good luck with trading renko, Nims

mr_nims:
Hi Normangee,

This question has been asked to me for the nth number of times.

I'll let blaiserboy or someone else answer you that ans see what's their views/response for that

Regards and good luck with trading renko, Nims

Thanks for the reply,

I don't want to get/make an EA, only asked because a friend of mine is a programmer and is looking for systems to automate all the time. If someone has already failed I wouldn't give it to him.

Reason: