RAS #11359 - EURJPY Algorithmic Trader

Hi all,

I started this thread to answer questions from those who are interested in my commercial signal "EURJPY Algorithmic Trader" and "USDJPY Algorithmic Trader" in RAS.

My expert ID used in RAS is "YASOB". These are the links to the commercial signals :

EURJPY Algorithmic Trader | Rent a Signal

USDJPY Algorithmic Trader | Rent a Signal

Both commerical signals are generated by EA developed by myself - running on an ActivTrades Interbank demo account. (Updated - switched to MIG account on Aug 20,2009 because ActivTrades changes their hedge margin requirement.)

Live performance are posted at :

MT4 Status - 分享您的MetaTrader 4报告到全世界

MT4 Status - 分享您的MetaTrader 4报告到全世界

(refresh every 10 minutes)

Good trading!

Regards,

dyeung

Hello,

which lotsize would you trade on a 10.000 $ Standard account?

Is 0.1 too much?

Thanks

Pavement

thank you very much for your information.

Your system is really interessting !

Is it possible to email you or to contact you via board mail (here on the forum)?

Regards

pavement

you may send me a PM

Broker

Hi,

do you think that Alpari UK as Broker for your signals is o.k.?

EURJPY Algorithmic Trader uses a new data feed

Dear all,

Today I restarted this system on a new broker demo account (MIG MIG Investments SA - Home) to generate trade signals, the reason being that ActivTrades will implement new margin rules on hedge positions (no more zero margin requirements on hedge position) from August 23,2009. Although I really like their quick support and data feed reliability, but I don't have a choice.

The new account will start with $100,000 capital 200:1 leverage.

As usual, live performance will be posted at : MT4 Status - 分享您的MetaTrader 4报告到全世界

(refresh every 10 minutes)

Prior to the switch over, all active orders have been closed. Detailed account statements are attached here for your reference. It contains all transactions generated by this system from August 10,2009 to August 21,2009 using ActivTrades demo account.

Regards,

dyeung

pavement:
Hi, do you think that Alpari UK as Broker for your signals is o.k.?

Hi pavement,

I have never forward tested this system with Alpari UK. Specific to my system, it only requires an account with hedging capability and zero margin requirement on hedging.

Other requirements you need to confirm with your broker is:

- do they allow EA automatic trading?

- do they allow scalping? My system is not a scalping system, but since it scales in with multiple orders and TP is dynamic, it may happen that TP is very close to any of the those orders' open price, and your broker may consider it a scalping system

- small spread - spread for EURJPY is around 3 pips in no news period.

What I suggest is that you make use of the 7-day free trial period to run a demo account using Alpari UK.

Don't believe in anything unless you see it by yourself. After following a signal by a week, you should get a feeling about how the signal behaves and most importantly, do you like it?

Please keep me posted about your findings though.

Regards,

dyeung

which TF that you prefer to see the trend?...are you using scalping method?

faizfakhirin:
which TF that you prefer to see the trend?...are you using scalping method?

My system does not use scalping - well it depends on how you define scalping. Some trades are closed within minutes, while other over a day. It depends on whether the market would take the currency towards my calculated TP. I have no control when it happens.

When I do manual adjustment on the system, I use H1, H4 and Daily TF to gauge the trend.

Regards,

dyeung

Hi dyeung,

I have sent you a PM...

you've noticed that,you got the calculation...may i know your calculation method...

Reason: