RAS #11359 - EURJPY Algorithmic Trader - page 2

dyeung:
Hi pavement,

I have never forward tested this system with Alpari UK. Specific to my system, it only requires an account with hedging capability and zero margin requirement on hedging.

Other requirements you need to confirm with your broker is:

- do they allow EA automatic trading?

- do they allow scalping? My system is not a scalping system, but since it scales in with multiple orders and TP is dynamic, it may happen that TP is very close to any of the those orders' open price, and your broker may consider it a scalping system

- small spread - spread for EURJPY is around 3 pips in no news period.

What I suggest is that you make use of the 7-day free trial period to run a demo account using Alpari UK.

Don't believe in anything unless you see it by yourself. After following a signal by a week, you should get a feeling about how the signal behaves and most importantly, do you like it?

Please keep me posted about your findings though.

Regards,

dyeung

Hi pavement,

Please find the attached test report using Alpari demo account from Aug 24-Aug 27, 2009. It uses a 200k account as the max leverage offered to Alpari demo is only 100:1, not 200:1.

Trades are generated by my EA in fully-automated mode without manual adjustments. The result is not as good as "EURJPY Algorithmic Trader" as there is no adjustment, but still positive as you see it.

Regards,

dyeung

faizfakhirin:
you've noticed that,you got the calculation...may i know your calculation method...

Hi faizfakhirin,

I'm afraid I cannot share with you, as it's a commercial signal.

Regards,

dyeung

Hi dyeung,

thank you very much for this usefull information !

Regards

pavement

Free Trial

7-day Free Trial for "EURJPY Algorithmic Trader" and "USDJPY Algorithmic Trader" will be offered until September 11,2009 (Friday). After that, it'll not be offered anymore.

If you're interested with these 2 systems, you're welcomed to take the opportunity to evaluate its performance with a demo account.

Regards,

dyeung

Live

I am live now with your signal

pavement:
I am live now with your signal

Pavement,

Always appreciate your support on my signal. Looking forward to see your live account growing week after week like mine. As usual, I'll post weekly performance, worst DD(max) and worst margin requirement(max) so that my subscriber does not see any surprise in their account!

It's really amused to see many good, profitable systems in RAS which can really demonstrate their ability make a lot money in no time. I have no doubt about their profitability (as there are so many talent forex traders). But subscribers simply ask what account size to trade without checking how much DD and margin requirement they should expect. Probably they're too hungry for pips and wanna get rich quickly. Many forex signals in RAS trades in a manner as if there is no tomorrow, and it can easily burn a small account. It's not surprised to see comments in RAS asking why a profitable signal can burn their live account after subscription.

Warren Buffett Rules of Investing :

Rule No.1: Never lose money.

Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1

BTW, a clone of my signal was set up and started trading since Monday : EURJPY Algorithmic Trader Clone | Rent a Signal (thanks to the generous work for newdigital!) This is a useful reference incorporating the slippage factor. (caused by transmission delay between seller and buyer)

Regards,

dyeung

MT4-Stats

Hi dyeung,

just for info: your MT4-stats is currently not working.

Regards

Pavement

pavement:
Hi dyeung,

just for info: your MT4-stats is currently not working.

Regards

Pavement

There is no problem with MT4-stats, it's a bug in MIG Trading Station, I've seen this problem before.

If I restart the MT4 instance it should work normally again. However, there are active trades, I don't want to do that now.

Regards,

dyeung

Reason: