VPS wanted

Hi all,

I am running a very good EA (ID 11358) on RAS but my VPS (swvps) always has problem. I am wondering if someone can advise me a good VPS based in the UK ?.

Thank you in advance,

Power FX

Thanks so much ND. I'll try.

Anyways is there any one have a live experiences ?

Thank you.

Do you think VPS is necessary for buyers ?

Hi all,

I am a seller on RAS, I developped Wamy #RAS ID 11374

I am asking this question to have feedback from buyers and other signal providers.

Wamy signal is based on an intraday / daily strategy, all operations done manually and it is no scalper so there is no need for instant execution at all buyers, actually I estimate that even a several minutes delay wouldn't change much of the profit.

So do you think VPS is necessary ?

Power FX:
Hi all,

I am running a very good EA (ID 11358) on RAS

Power FX

Exactly which ID is this - they are only 4 digits so far

Sorry - found it now - really DON'T like what they have done to the signals grid on the new website.

serious vps user

In my opinion, if you really need a good vps service, have a look at CNS. I have used swvps before and CNS , but CNS service and uptime are excellent. Really good for serious money ea user. Have a look on their promotions as well.

kidmeng:
In my opinion, if you really need a good vps service, have a look at CNS. I have used swvps before and CNS , but CNS service and uptime are excellent. Really good for serious money ea user. Have a look on their promotions as well.

Hi kidmeng,

Thanks for your recommend. CNS data-centers are located in New York City, San Diego California and starting 21-August located in UK. I am looking for UK VPS now.

Any others recommend ?

Thank you,

I am using forexvps.com.

They are very good and they offer now servers in UK

pavement:
I am using forexvps.com. They are very good and they offer now servers in UK

Very good. Thank you pavement.

Any more ?

shrung:
Hi all,

I am a seller on RAS, I developped Wamy #RAS ID 11374

I am asking this question to have feedback from buyers and other signal providers.

Wamy signal is based on an intraday / daily strategy, all operations done manually and it is no scalper so there is no need for instant execution at all buyers, actually I estimate that even a several minutes delay wouldn't change much of the profit.

So do you think VPS is necessary ?

Hi shrung,

Do you think the buyers can open their home PC 24/5 ?

What's happen when you are sending signals while the buyer's PC turn off ?

Cheers,

Anyone interested can find a list of Windows VPS here SignalCopy - Web Links

Reason: